3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Igor Malenik 03.05.20 10:41 pm

Can't deal with management! (NieR: Automata)

Please tell me what keys need to be combined that would be the time to Dodge attacks ?
Say Dodge in this game most people very.
15 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QUlCK 03.05.20

Igor Malenic
You have to press 2 times quickly the button (w/a/s/d), which corresponds to the direction you need

D
DreaD PaiN 03.05.20

If you have no joystick, something about the dashes can forget because Joss simply 1 time instead of two, I can advise to install the emulator, but the installation is quite gemorno.

H
Haiiro Ookami 03.05.20

In my life seen a more crooked and awkward control on the keyboard. Fortunately, the controller was at hand.

I
Igor Malenik 03.05.20

QUlCK
Already found, the clave is R.

Q
QUlCK 03.05.20

Igor Malenic
R is autobag (on the keyboard)

T
TURBURETKA 03.05.20

And gamepad PS4 game sees ?

J
JacK_tThe_Ripper 03.05.20

Double-tap while you attack in any direction, it DODJE - Dodge.
But if you have to choose the direction where you attack with the inserted chip counterattack - to make a counterattack and return to the forward part of the damage.
Don't know many here write that on your controller, more convenient, etc. Well to me it is normal on the keyboard, the main prilovchitsya=).

0Bers0 03.05.20

Igor Malenic

b
baracus10 03.05.20

TURBURETKA
Does not see how the majority of games. Install DS4Tool - comfortable and not shitting ON DualShock. Without it now anywhere on your PC. With him everything works fine.

F
Faceless Void 03.05.20

not that shakey at Toko PS4 about, just say it copies, to sit in the Audi and go for VDNs 3190 to buy a new drive.

a
aist16 03.05.20

In job it is written: Assault. Take flight modules, and where and how to take them? (On the keyboard)
Just started playing, still do not understand what and how.

a
aist16 03.05.20

I already chastise on the main base for what shirk from a fight with the boss, and I don't know how to sit in the flight pod!? :-((

The question is removed. This module is marked on the map in bold red point, it must still be reached and click the Action.

a
aist16 03.05.20

Have some questions, please explain who know:
1. How to command the bot, so he doesn't get involved in the fight?
2. How to activate the fighting of two (three) bots.
3. Menu \ Job - there is only an Additional job, Main here?
The main task is displayed only when you enter the Menu? Tasks marked |X| is taken, or failed?
4. Where to get the key to the door in a job, the Hunt for the treasures of the king in the Forest castle?
I ran \ jumped these two areas (all floors) in the castle several times, including before the adoption of this job. Found the mummy of the forest king, met 2A, with the blacksmith, and the key is not. There on the same floor sits a robot, maybe he is related to the key, but he gave me is not responding.

A
AlayaVijnana 03.05.20

aist16
see the next topic

a
aist16 03.05.20

Kester
Thank you!