3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arm1746 11.10.19 10:25 pm

Paladin Smiter (Diablo 2)

Question from a complete Nuba.
Try to play smitheram paladin and can't understand what his joke.
Smite just gives a ridiculous amount of damage, why use this skill?
Or is it normally only works if you have crushing blow and effective due to the lack of mistakes?
What to do if there is no stuff on CB?
24 Comments
Sort by:
N
NoneOne2010 11.10.19

smiter garbage the FDA, only against bosses if

M
MyatKO. 11.10.19

Arm1746, you have holy shield pumped to the max and you will activate it each time before you use smite?

R
RainInTheNight 11.10.19

Arm1746
Something you did not do so) Probably wearing a shield with maroon damage, cut not the aura, don't use holy shield
Damage to Smith's very decent.

A
Arm1746 11.10.19

MyatKO.
But holy shield only appears on level 24 +3-6 damage to Smythe. ETOGES nothing at all.
I have 13 LVL damage normal attack 25-26, shield 8-16

A
Arm1746 11.10.19

RainInTheNight
To Holy shield 11 more levels to swing, to fanaticism 17 levels. How to live-that to them?
Or first comes pumping through, for example, zeal, and then respek under the shield?

It's super stupid, but for me D2 is a new game)

g
gottenspell 11.10.19

Here there are no respecof it in the first place. Secondly, you never said how you use your smiter in pvp (vs player) or pvm (against mobs). If pvm, then this is still a perversion, of course no interest will not, except for torami to run. In General, you much more new it is necessary to know, at least about Br (bleeding in the throne with other players). And then to discover the rune word Grief, but it is for a beginner perhaps a little expensive. But all the questions about the ridiculous damage smite will be lost. There are of course alternatives...well, kind of, have committed to this.

T
T-Fox 11.10.19

Arm1746
Damage pumped zeal much higher than the damage Smith. If you want to win a Diablo contact paladin, I recommend zealot. If not essentially what a paladin through the game, try to play a mage, I mean malotoksicen(hammer) - it does not require any expensive things, and the damage he has the biggest/the most effective among the paladins.

Smiter - narrow build. Its main feature is that it is not biocide all. Smiter used where it is necessary to make a single goal, Uber bosses, for example.

f
firkax 11.10.19

T-Fox wrote:
Bild.
There is not a construction site. This is called pumping, type, type.

Arm1746
On a small level almost all the characters are weak, there is nothing you can do about it. It is possible to smiter among them, a little worse than the others. Smite skill to beat normal monsters up to level 24 (when holy shield appears) makes no sense, you better take a club with more Bay damage normal attack or skill sacrifice (but swing it does not need it then not need it) and here and there the damage will be much better.
At high levels from different locations on the little things is going very good damage already (he skill smite + holy shield + damage shield + fanaticism aura). And if you find a Lo rune and collect the grief that he's still 2-3 times more will be. But crushing blow is still needed, because the most useful what can Smith is not to miss, and need it for bosses which have a lot of lives and a crash would be very useful.

T-Fox wrote:
Smiter used where it is necessary to make a single goal,
I coopalm (where Smith and fan 1) completely cleaned locations to farm.

T
T-Fox 11.10.19

firkax
And the word bodybuilding for your related to construction? If you can build to use in the context of the human body, why not with a game character?

I coopalm (where Smith and fan 1) completely cleaned locations to farm.
And I can clean up the location without using attacking skills and not attacking. But is it comfortable to play like that? You can not answer, because you can't do Builds, and play as a noob, some silly power UPS, types, etc.

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.10.19

firkax wrote:
bleeding, type, type.
type - at taxa, indicate in biological systematics, are you really the SFC. Pumping - what is it all, you're the muscle here chtoli pump or old? The skills, the stats - they are from exercises, that is, the quality here is growing? What is the relationship to the type of pumping has armor?
Yuzayte common term Bild, do not be firmami
Arm1746 about the subject - on the PVM smitheram can be any paladin with a shield - usually they all Maksat holychild, some thread aura, pumped under force armor, etc. - and it gives bonuses to damage Smith. Another interesting benefit - the weapon is the affix that gives + damage - no increase in %, namely pros - so he also goes to the bonus to Smith. Same crash, open wounds - posproshay people have a unique axe the gnasher at the start, he'll be fine to cut those same bosses if the party of course - the crowds, even for the shake of smiter at the problem.

f
firkax 11.10.19

T-Fox wrote:
bodybuilding
Stupid word, Yes.

T-Fox wrote:
comfortable to play like that?
comfortable to sit in a chair and D2 is to overcome obstacles
I was wondering or I was not engaged

S
Smetanka dlya firka 11.10.19

firkax
firkax wrote:
T-Fox wrote:
Bild.
build - to collect, create, Firka sour cream to give. Remember, please.
In English words have more than one value.

f
firkax 11.10.19

that's annoying fan

A
Arm1746 11.10.19

T-Fox
Zealot I reached the end of the second act on nightmare(LVL 48)
In tombs I just kill the skeletons and monsters that resurrect the skeletons.

S
Sweety_Mustard 11.10.19

Arm1746
In the aura of sanctuary 1 point throw - still need to kill the undead Piskunov, under her will weep and monsters and skeletons. In General, Paladini is for beginners, play on a druid bear or a wolf!)

g
gottenspell 11.10.19

Better yet a druid with gracewood. After all, we all know it is the most powerful character in the game.

D
DELETEEND 11.10.19

Arm1746
If you play online, then there is always the opportunity to take the help of the audience. Or just join an already created by someone game.
If you see that the levels are the same as yours or the name of the card fits, then you go into the game and put the host! Say party or PC! and pass along..
The beauty of online games is to play the crowd.

smitheram will be harder than zealot.

M
MyatKO. 11.10.19

DELETEEND, and if you agree to pvp?

y
yok0o 11.10.19

T-Fox wrote:
And the word bodybuilding for your related to construction?
the line from the resume for the position of superintendent, obviously

C
CorvinOk 11.10.19

Arm1746
Arm1746 wrote:
Zealot I reached the end of the second act on nightmare(LVL 48)
Smitrem you will not come back ;((