3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ricar Graala 03.05.20 10:43 pm

Nerf gnomes!!! (Total War: Warhammer)

I go through the company for bretonia, they recently nerf the economy and I'm 30 cities contain 2 elite army of knights, and 6 armies of squires and not the elite knights. So, as a dwarf vsegda the strongest and we are fighting him. His 1 ARMY KILLED MY 3 ARMIES SQUIRES!!!! With the gnome only the elite Britons cope which needs 10 Lord rank, one army elite costs about 3-4K income.The Breton infantry that farmers are just looking at a dwarf would shit themselves and run away. was the case of my city stormed ungrim. I his army was killed and the remnants of my army were without armor-piercing, and as you know ungrim never runs away, so HE KILLED 1 of my 1018 the militia. After this 3 months I have not played in Wahoo.so we MUST NERF a DWARF. It is necessary to increase the content of his troops or powerfit their characteristics. Gnome 3 is already my company won the Orc in the South and were always the strongest on the map!
10 Comments
Sort by:
m
magister1 03.05.20

Ricar Graala
The undead dwarves were trying to win? They have a kind of immunity to escape.

R
Ricar Graala 03.05.20

but if the undead Lord to kill then they fall apart, I play on Legend

A
Aleksandr Serzhantov 03.05.20

Ricar Graala
No offense but cry not laugh Princess stands aside. 1 the dwarves of the cavalry and their Bretonia this parameter is superior, and the tactics of hit and retreated even more. In the 2nd to score 3 army corps playing for the faction specialized in cavalry and to fight against the faction which has the specialization of the infantry and crying that my infantry goes it is something with something.

E
Elik348 03.05.20

Ricar Graala
If you play on legend and you have 30 cities. Then where are the seekers of the Grail? Where knights on Royal hippogriff? Where, though, horse archers?

D
DisDrak 03.05.20

IT 1 had KILLED my 1018 the militia.
About this battle of legends!

R
Ricar Graala 03.05.20

Elik348 I said 2 elite army of knights

R
Ricar Graala 03.05.20

Alexander Sergeants, You know how much is in the content of an elite cava Breton?? Yes, the elite of the knights does things, but the economy Breton heavily nerf and after the nerf I was able to contain 5 armies from elite and 2. Because of this, I began to pick up army of elite knights Soso but they make the hammers,ultramov although surrounded on all sides by wandering these knights, these dwarves are almost to the end, tembolee when 5 dwarf armies that consist of ultramov, but if you don't know ultramov resistance to any onslaught. And the army infantry I need for the siege of their fortresses.

N
Nightma[R]e 03.05.20

Once seen, çelik does not know how to play against dwarves. They have their advantages and disadvantages. Just learn to use the power of combined cavalry with infantry. P. S the Power of Briantsev, if that power in cavalry and not infantry.

P
Preston 03.05.20

Ricar Graala
Support. Had a similar situation to the end of the game. Three full-stack, two of which consisted exclusively of elite riders (the searchers, the keepers of the Grail and 4-5 squads of knights on demigraphic), and the third purely for support foot archers with plug connector arrows and a few of the trebuchet, were COMPLETELY broken ONE gnomik stack, which is half of the famous teams. Tried it on auto combat - the same result. Infantry BL. battlefield never used - took the city a long siege. From the Breton riders, the main indicator is the pressure, and most of the dwarves, as said above, totally immune to the onslaught of their dwarven lords abnormally strong and very rarely run from battle. And so it turns out that in order to defeat the elite units of dwarves, their need to kill almost every one a chance to pay them off is zero. Even if it remains in the unit 4-5 dwarf, they still return to the battle. And how to defeat them, if the main Breton forces are unable to use their main trump card - the onslaught?

G
GG4 03.05.20

Prestоn
Why do you want them all to win? For victory in the campaign to fight them is not necessary. Or you think that you are Rambo which should all spread out right and left?