3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 03.05.20 10:44 pm

Missing BZ (Dying Light)

Where did the BLM at the pier? There's will Wake up after the battle with the destroyer in the pit and escape from Raisa. It's something to do with the new DLC? If so then just say Yes or no. And without spoilers...
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SR3M 03.05.20

Here on the map you can see what needs to be...

I
Ivanych 03.05.20

This BZ just organized there, after the escape.

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 03.05.20

Ivanychi
Why when I tribute collected for Raisa went there.

I
Ivanych 03.05.20

Garlicy
You, the story went?

G
Geralt_Riviyckiy 03.05.20

Ivanychi
Yes, but I re-started at the level of a nightmare.

S
SR3M 03.05.20

Ivanychi
No, it is there always, only it was larger, and after escaping there look like who attacked and broke open the gates and there is now on the main site go biter, just after we Wake up there will be the hell with fittings....And all the survivors went to - I don't know what to call this crap floating where you woke up, it from the shore separated by a few meters. And then as it ran and found her.....

S
SR3M 03.05.20

Garlicy
I am also on the nightmare that was the game.....FIGHT in the pit against the destroyer it is something with something))))

C
Cemak1374 03.05.20

Leonid Naumets

You passed on the nightmare? Costumes give?
Here to you questions: 1. I started New game+ and chose nightmare. All right? Would that give me these suits?
2. Sometimes I connect to a friend (he plays on normal, and already vpepedi me). When I go back to the nightmare (to his company), will not be lost if plans to get these two costumes, at the end of the game?

S
SR3M 03.05.20

Cemak1374
Eka you) I have a year to not play...And so it seems to have some suits got....And at the expense of the other. The idea you play for its plot and preservation and not on his, so I think everything is fine))))

S
SR3M 03.05.20

Cemak1374
I the first time was the norm, a port of the game difficult, and then when I added the nightmare and the game took place