3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
staskrr 03.05.20 10:44 pm

bonus Commandos 2 - Destination Paris (Commandos 2: Men of Courage)

Can't find a single bonus mission, the BRIDGE on the RIVER KWAI, all climbed and dived on the edge of the map found in the houses, there is a thread where a passage?
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
SOAP GAEMS 03.05.20

hmm...I also remember long searched for was not found, but still found...
Just say under water bonus isn't 100% there like in the room where skrytyi wardrobe, not like anything...there seems to be good shift to drive....but I don't remember where exactly....want can watch, remember ....I have it where it should fall down...the game is cool
BUT THE BONUS THERE IS NOT VERY

e
era3000 03.05.20

Last bonus also been looking for. Run up to the car (on level) and press F10. In the bushes something sastadits - grab your bonus.

c
commmandos2 03.05.20

Hello! Here decided to play the game commandos 2 dest Paris from beginning to end and backwards and forwards. Reached mission Objective Burma, all missions completed, all climbs, wanted to sail the boat as suddenly realized that I was missing one piece pictures for the bonus level. For this reason, the question is - Where to put the damn developers are missing a book in the mission Objective Burma?. In the Internet I found a site with tips for all missions, BUT they don't fit me - apparently the version I have is different or what I at the level of HARD play. I have a bonus books were hidden away not only in the wardrobes but also under water a couple lying. By the way not able to open this building on this mission - maybe there is a bonus?

c
commmandos2 03.05.20

commmandos2
The missing piece

c
commmandos2 03.05.20

Understand how to get into a closed building that is on the picture. The door needs to be blown up with barrels of fuel. Barrels - the building where the fat man. Athlete can learn from buildings to bring to the door of the closed building. The truth of the missing bonus was not there. Will keep looking :(...

c
commmandos2 03.05.20

Finally! Found ! The last bonus mission Objective Burma commandos 2 Destination Paris is wearing the UNIFORM of a TYRANT. The reason I could not find was the fact that I toasted the tyrant Molotov cocktail and he was lost among the numerous corpses, which I, by the way, then left into the river.
In General, in an attempt to find the last bonus on the map I finally lost hope. Decided that I need to dig into the configuration files of the mission. As it turned out that the file is a file type .MIS, which is located in the directory \data\MISIONES\BU. BU-directory of the mission the Goal of Burma. To understand the format of this file was not so easy. This helped me website https://sites.google.com/site/c2destinationparis/modding-tutorials-wiki devoted to the modifications of Commandos 2 Destination Paris. The keyword need to look in the file TOKEN CHICHINABO it is a bonus book, its coordinates and other parameters can be detected by looking carefully the next lines from the row with the phrase TOKEN CHICHINABO. If the bonus book is inside any object (drawer, Cabinet, people, etc.), it is necessary to watch the coordinates of the subject(the previous lines from TOKEN CHICHINABO). Details on the above mentioned website.

G
Giotdang2003 03.05.20

commmandos2
I have been found it. It is in the commanding officer who will be back after used radio. they're will walk through the large brigde.