3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pulse Ultra 03.05.20 10:44 pm

Help (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I decided to pereproyti game 3 years after the last passage, there is a problem, when I switch to the stealth mode that the eye is open all the time, regardless of whether there is someone around or not, I and the invisibility spell was cascaval and a potion of invisibility and drank that only did not do, on top of a mountain sitting within a radius of one kilometer and still eyes are open, what the all-seeing eye burns me what could be the problem?

And the most important thing is that if I have something stolen or a chest open,though no one else is around, I will be fined as if the guard was standing a meter away and watched!
6 Comments
Sort by:
p
pioner070 03.05.20

Download patch USLEEP and be happy

K
Kannami 03.05.20

Pulse Ultra
The problem for me was, when there was either the horse, or someone from satellites. That's why I always without them, and always all the rules.

r
redeflesq 03.05.20

2 Years you say? Don't download the official patch and all BUIT STANDARDS

P
Pulse Ultra 03.05.20

there are some ways? about usleep honored, more minuses than pluses, I would like some other solution to the problem to hear) Because if you start a new game this is not a problem, but I want the old save game to fix it, it hurts a lot passed)

s
saa0891 03.05.20

Pulse Ultra wrote:
there are some ways? about usleep honored, more minuses than pluses, I would like some other solution to the problem to hear) Because if you start a new game this is not a problem, but I want the old save game to fix it, it hurts a lot passed)
If there were a lot of mods you can Save Cleanerом to clean the saved game,maybe that'll help.

P
Pulse Ultra 03.05.20

saa0891
Oh, did not help, cleaned the save game with this prog, and another with the same meaning save game script cleaner, one figure came out to clean up the fucking bug