3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artur Vagner 03.05.20 10:44 pm

Departure after a conversation with damage. (Darksiders 2)

Hi, friends. The departure I have not talking with the Archon, as all but the first conversation with damage(Absalom). I first find the Tree and starts kad-scene. After it appears the loading screen and crashes. Does anyone know how to fix it?
Darksiders 2 Gears Of War: Ultimate Edition
7 Comments
Sort by:
K
K.D.C. 03.05.20

I tried to run the beta version?

A
Artur Vagner 03.05.20

K. D. C.
MNU pirates. How to upgrade to the beta?)

w
websot 03.05.20

Arthur Wagner
If you have in the end of the game where the brother of death communicate, what Windows and bit depth?

A
Artur Vagner 03.05.20

websot
no. In the beginning. On the Smith lands. I only come to the Tree and starts the cut - scene. After it appears the loading screen and crashes.
I have Windows 10 Pro.x64 (will work with win 7 already set)

w
websot 03.05.20

Arthur Wagner
if pirated version, then the problem is in the Repack, if steam, the problem is game compatibility -- Windows.
Game bagnuty may be, but the developers responsible and the problem was solved immediately as soon as discovered bugs. Generally speaking, it is maybe the problem can solved by reinstalling NET Framework b/bkb of Issymae Milld C++ 2012/2015 and informed

A
Artur Vagner 03.05.20

websot
thanks, I'll try.
Gives me an error. I removed all versions of Visual c++ and want to reinstall. Now the question: is only the latest version or need to install all versions (2012,2007) and each bit (as was) ?

A
Artur Vagner 03.05.20

websot
did not help