3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
U
UkrGeralt 03.05.20 10:45 pm

The second fast travel location near the oak Geginat (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When I watched the walkthrough the Witcher 3, I noticed that there are 2 fast moving near the oak Geginat on Skellige. Now I pass myself (GOG version 1.31 GOTY). Eastern point is, and the West could not find it. It was removed in some of the patches or bug? If not difficult, throw off a screenshot of the map and the location of the second fasttravel.

9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RFL 03.05.20

Here it is. Enter the command ShowAllFT(1)

I
Ilya Krasilov 03.05.20

RFL
yeah of course, entered the command and this game became boring because you can in any place to move, and so have to look for the nearest and from there to ride the roach

R
RFL 03.05.20

Ilya Krasilov
5 times passed the game, do not worry.

U
UkrGeralt 03.05.20

RFL
Seems to be some problems with the game - I stand in the place where should be the pointer, but it is not. After entering the command pointers in Tossene appeared, and near Hadinata still 1 point. Probably easier to pump the game. The map seems right standing, but neither a stone pillar or wooden pointer near just yet.

R
RFL 03.05.20

UkrGeralt
Reinstalling the game hardly than help. Alternatively, load an early save game.

V
Vaselinski 03.05.20

same garbage, remember that the two points but it was not found

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 03.05.20

there was a point. then fixed likely. and that is too many points around. there from point to point in half a minute you can drive. or to run in a minute

U
UkrGeralt 03.05.20

Did check the files in GOG Galaxy, was replaced by a configuration file in which I included the console. Therefore the problem is not the files. Downloaded and loaded the save other players - also no moving points. It seems that the game sees this place if the save was from old patches. Noticed that the guide on the Witcher 3 in English by Prima Games version the end of 2016, the map is also only 1 place move.

R
RFL 03.05.20

UkrGeralt
Weird. I remember exactly when was the last time the game 3 months ago, there was a moving point.