3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Avenging all 03.05.20 10:46 pm

Those.problems. (You Are Empty)

Well here everything is clear.Technical problems,bugs and other glitches.the topic will be open on the day of release.
Not offtopic-posts off topic will be erased!
46 Comments
Sort by:
J
JigSaw 03.05.20

faced no problem of assigning keys in-game ?

A
Avenging all 03.05.20

And you DIN took.accomplish your goal in the first game??

H
Hoar_Frenzy 03.05.20

But damn, I also faced this problem! Bought the game, thought that finally the Russian game have learned to do and then BAM! You figure, I even can't move because the cave on the movement just do not set initially and when it was changed it doesn'T CHANGE! :((((( Help pliz!

H
Hoar_Frenzy 03.05.20

Taks... kind of need in Windows to posivite Claudia in English. default and reboot... have not tried it myself, I'll try it now...

H
Hoar_Frenzy 03.05.20

Yes, exactly, this means that the office worked need to change the default option in Windows to English, then you can not perezagruzite to enter the game, there are settings to change management to the default and all can play! =))) Good luck! But the game is really not bad... And oddly enough turned out to be dumb! Some forgotten feeling... Well, Yes, this stremnost only due to the surprise appearance of the enemies and their unpleasant appearance, Oh Yes, sdvoc on top! And now for the bad, I have terrible lag all the shadows (black squares with a strange krename) and when for example you hit or you take something, the screen is completely filled with a certain color, maybe it should be, but then it's pathetic :( Heh and so the game is really our Half-Life =)

A
Avenging all 03.05.20

Do not write three posts at once!But the game itself is demanding???On my comp will poshpilit??

H
Hoar_Frenzy 03.05.20

Yes, I have the same problem...
2 Avenging all you Have to go, really suspicious of your video card... :((( And everything else you have approx.

A
Avenging all 03.05.20

To go-in the sense of DIN as a medium going to be??Anyway, soon a new box will take-there just run.

H
Hoar_Frenzy 03.05.20

In short you have all har-Ki is maximal for this game, but none there (!) minimal - FX 5600...

C
Cryon 03.05.20

2Hoar Frenzy

Heh and so the game is really our Half-Life =)

You are all crazy.... look what I wrote in the subject line impressions from the full version" and look at my screenshots our Half 2

You first play in the 2nd Half and then say...

Yes, a sound at height

the guy there is sound each monster ONE! Like its on repeat on Winamp put - this is ridiculous!

PS Stated the little system is full of PI*dash, I have a pentium 2400 512 ram 6600gt the game flies

G
Gordon 03.05.20

All ardent Hello!
Comrades, I have here 2 problems. Do not consider me for brow, which he uses not search, everything I read, but none of the METHODS did NOT help ME.
So. Despite the lack of time, bought the long-awaited DIN You Are Empty. Now wanted 30 minutes pogamat, to relax, but it was not there. When you are in the beginning in some room can't go on (can only jump), but if I look down, I see a transparent floor and the room below. As a consequence the question "What to do". Vidyuhi X700, firewood, Directh new. One problem zakl. that I have not put management and the second in what is not seen although the floor.

H
Hoar_Frenzy 03.05.20

Texture - Hz
Claudia - Well why so? And they say I read everything... :( Look at few posts above, I wrote everything! =)

G
Gordon 03.05.20

Hoar_Frenzy so I say the same! Nitsche does not help (put control on the hands, played a little, but it's not very comfortable). What to do next I think. I'm more concerned about the texture of the floor. On the X700 was supposed to go normally, without lagi, but then that's a bummer...

m
max-i-mum 03.05.20

I have flying chairs and alarm clocks occasionally come across...I think the patch will be released soon...with the layout Claudia also soared but before the game included by default English and all was OK

G
Gordon 03.05.20

MAX-I-MUM? but with textures you all right?
Support is silent (patches probably do and no time))

G
Gordon 03.05.20

PS, rate my glitch in YAE
[URL=http://img268.imageshack.us/my.php?image=emptybagixx0.jpg][IMG]http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/8503/emptybagixx0.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

C
Cenzura 03.05.20

All this graph though is 16bit ?
All kakaikh-shirt-crimson squares(on screen)
http://i.playground.ru/i/70/27/10/00/pix/image.jpg

G
Giber 03.05.20

Trouble is - as to wean from a DVD?)
Without abusing drives and startgame.

S
Skvid 03.05.20

someone tell me the key(when you start the game there is protection system)

d
drundik4 03.05.20

I have another problem like plays and then brake and go crazy. the sound of continuous turns and a crash with a blue screen of death. at whom a thread such was?