3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitriy Solodilov 03.05.20 10:47 pm

Can't get to the blacksmith (NieR: Automata)

Can't get into his room, before him is the cube, through which can not pass. But in the video the cube is almost a kilometer from the entrance, although I haven't even touched.

9 Comments
Sort by:
R
RedFleecer 03.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
It can move like a cube that's blocking the passage to the village of Pascal.Just come up on the button to grab it(can't remember what) and move on yourself.

s
saa0891 03.05.20

Solodilov a Dmitry wrote:
Can't get into his room, before him is the cube, through which can not pass. But in the video the cube is almost a kilometer from the entrance, although I haven't even touched.
Just bear in mind that 2B pull it can't,it can only push,in the second repetition, for 9S.

D
Demonyx 03.05.20

saa0891
>>>>Only consider that 2B pull it can't,it can only push.
Shta? Normally she pulls. Not to be confused with the quest in the warehouse, there is no one to pull you can't.

D
Demonyx 03.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Come to Cuba and press the action button.

A
AlayaVijnana 03.05.20

like this crate you can jump and push from the other side

s
saa0891 03.05.20

Demonyx wrote:
Shta? Normally she pulls. Not to be confused with the quest in the warehouse, there is no one to pull you can't.
I do not confuse,and what's this quest,I tried to drag the box 2B to get to the forge,and not only this (for example when returning to the village, the robots push the box back and pulled him impossible),there are other places with drawers and 2B I couldn't pull.

R
RazoR391 03.05.20

saa0891
2V no problem pushing this box.

s
saa0891 03.05.20

RazoR391 wrote:
2V no problem pushing this box.
Did I wrote somewhere that she can't push.

a
aist16 03.05.20

Solodilov a Dmitry wrote:
Come to Cuba, of course, if you have it there, press the action button, E on the keyboard, and press D - pull to the right. When drag a bit, you can jump over the cube to approach it from the other side and the same actions continue to have to push it.