3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
blask prince 03.05.20 10:48 pm

But if I just do not have friends - I'm a nerd?

Subject. I read again the topic about nerds and actually decided to create. I already wrote that I have no girls ; now I will reveal another secret: I have no friends , none other...at all. Childhood certainly was , but fate threw us - one moved to another country , the second shot...in General a sad story.
193 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Panya_ 03.05.20

you're arguing why they are better in their stupidity...and it's not so.
So it suits them:)

d
dracula_one 03.05.20

due to the fact that their lot,they are less sick?

they are not sick...
many great men were loners...

and all those who have a lot of friends is nothing I can do...
for there are many things for them to make friends....
a loner achieves all their own...
in that respect...

my IMHO: a lot of friends with weak people, not able to achieve something for yourself...

s
sucherne 03.05.20

Well, do not tell. I have quite a few friends and am pretty popular in his circle of people. Earn my way.

i
iLLion Ward 03.05.20

and I have on GHG profile in kalanke friends there is no one Mona to add?

d
dracula_one 03.05.20

Well, do not tell. I have quite a few friends and am pretty popular in his circle of people. Earn my way.

I wrote nothing all...
I meant most...
and there are loners who see themselves as losers-so they are nerds....

for example, I like to communicate and spend time alone...

V
Vysokiy 03.05.20

Yes . Prove friends. Why navyazyvat yourself first friends. Better the girl. Only they were almost all dismantled. Right now, because the girl needs a Prince on a white horse ,not a poor mechanic from the factory. So you have to score on the friends and look for girls. But how? don't know.
By the way I tried to look for Chicks through Loveplanet. Roux - a complete mess.No one even my profile not viewed.

h
haha your dead 03.05.20

Zarathustra
you will continue to think so - will remain a lonely fool =)

T
Turok 03.05.20

hmm. some NERDS are gathered

s
sucherne 03.05.20

Will remain lonely fool. Because it's all a hoax and trailer. To find the love of your life should be not on stupid Dating sites and clubs. The same world an enema , normal club , but we are United by one idea , in this case the pleasure from setting of enema. In our club more than 1000 people from all over Russia. And our club is still growing and expanding.

d
dracula_one 03.05.20

hmm. some NERDS are gathered
does not judge...

k
kamelos 03.05.20

The same world an enema , normal club , but we are United by one idea , in this case the pleasure from setting of enema. In our club more than 1000 people from all over Russia. And our club is still growing and expanding.

*whistles*
them*YASA you typed!

.pavlusha 03.05.20

well, you zadrot........
the author of the text his picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

d
dracula_one 03.05.20

Ipat club gay, Amateur enema...
shtozh kind of person you are?..

s
sucherne 03.05.20

As an alternative , you can try to communicate on the gay forums. There people are more tolerant of such issues.

k
kamelos 03.05.20

Ipat club gay, Amateur enema...
shtozh kind of person you are?..

In-in... what she is.

K
Kotyara 03.05.20

As an alternative , you can try to communicate on the gay forums. There people are more tolerant of such issues.
straight pride blue))If the pulls...he will find swiu daroko..If not...then neh to lure to themselves..ahem..

.pavlusha 03.05.20

Quistormer
Quistormer
Quistormer
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!eeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

V
Vysokiy 03.05.20

Prove us klisma...We need girls , girls. Women need...
And the fact that poor mechanic beautiful girl doesn't Shine , really.And Dating sites sucks...

K
Kotyara 03.05.20

And the fact that poor mechanic beautiful girl doesn't Shine , really.
so you're not...
BL,my condolences((

V
Vysokiy 03.05.20

I already wrote in my topic , that I am a beggar nerd(by today's standards-no cars , apartments)....That girls I'm nasty. The language in my ass...when I see a beautiful girl.I have a stupid blushing cheeks.That I'm a jealous bastard look at the profiles of classmates in contact and I envy them...But I'm a CHRISTIAN.I believe in God and I was nothing more neipet.
PS: I Want a girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!