3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
f
fgafgafga23 03.05.20 10:50 pm

How to run the game without steam ? (Evolve)

I know that the game is free, but I have enough games with bots because they are often steeper than the actual players, I think I need crack for Evolve stage 2, seen cracked the game but it was стейдж1 and there the optimization problem, maybe someone knows how to unlink the game from steam if the game is free there protection should not be, and there's a reference to the incentives, but here are manual how to crack steam binding is not found, thank you in Advance for your help.
9 Comments
Sort by:
W
WinChester 03.05.20

Game is dead, so don't touch the corpse.

f
fgafgafga23 03.05.20

WinЧестер
This game is not for constant play and it need not often play, every 2 months then she will not bother and in this respect she look so nice in the evening to sit down to hunt.

W
WinChester 03.05.20

fgafgafga23
How can I play that won't start?

V
Volturn 03.05.20

fgafgafga23А what do you want exactly? Can't catch how to help you

f
fgafgafga23 03.05.20

Volturn
This game is free, so I want to play it only without incentive, there is an offline mod and the game safely run without Internet but without steam doesn't want the idea there is the reference to incentives, so I want to know how this binding to disable or to crack, because there should be no protection from piracy if the game's free.

f
fgafgafga23 03.05.20

WinЧестер
The game runs but only with the stim, but I have that she would run without steam.

K
KIBERMAX 03.05.20

fgafgafga23
1st crack for a free game does not exist.
2nd, Yes the game has offline mode, but the game seems to have all the same logs (I do not remember either a separate ACC or ACC from steam).
3rd so either play that, or that way.

f
fgafgafga23 03.05.20

KIBERMAX
1st there and protect do not have a campaign if the game is free
2-e is not necessary logs for offline
3rd so I want so without steam)

s
saturn7774 30.07.20

fgafgafga23
Put Offline ...
And without Steam you can play even without Internet.
But there is one thing.
Get ready for that and Offline mode and even disabled Internet, Steam will ask you to confirm email, password and all other delights ... Even if you click Remember ...