3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Guslinger 03.05.20 10:50 pm

Interesting and dangerous moments. (DayZ)

Discussed here are the coolest moments in the game.Personally, I'm a beginner game purchase yesterday,and has already been in a dangerous situation:
I became friends with one player on the server,he was Russian and we had a case(topologia).
Go in town,no one touches already have ognestrela,axe,ammo,first aid kit,helmet.And see someone shoot the kid.And the kid is seen just came in,he only has the screwdriver and the blood flows.Went up to him those that shmalyaet.I realized,to finish it wanted,but then my friend killed one and the second.And behind a third.And then I saw him and had time to kill before my friend gets hurt.See that the kid is not in the form of:gave him a first aid kit,water,food.A friend gave him a helmet and an axe.He thanks us.That's it,guys.I'm not lying,all it was,even video record wanted to,but was worried.
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Strel-Ok 03.05.20

Guslinger
Well, just a Thriller..

Today was the case. Brother on Skype have teamed up and continued at a military base to climb. Played for about a week, was equipped with full armor, helmets, magnums both, my M4, he Mosinka. Went to the hospital, my brother went to the roof and ran into the rat, which was sitting there, also with the sniper. The sniper started firing first and severely wounded him. I flew up to the roof and shot this bastard from the M-Ki. While I was busy with the cart. have noticed that at me someone is watching from the corner of the stairs. I hurry to the shelter in the next automatic turn. In the end, he thought - I'm on it from the machine walked, but it was, apparently, in armor, as he shot the turn in response and that's it...
First, that is to say, a serious shootout in the game.

G
Guslinger 03.05.20

Strel Ok
It was so-so,I have had a case cool,I didn't make him up.In short:Some guys have all the time in the chat wrote what a lot of loot!All over here.And I just started to play it.I have found the axe and decided to see what there is for loot.Come,see,like the machine is.Well, I ran for the gun and then I saw that on the roof there is someone,but paid no attention.And direct shot,but he is by,I fearfully ran,taking the gun.And they(4 of them) for me ran.I run-take,thought the Khan,but I see the squad going.I said to him.And there was a massacre they started to shoot,and all beveled.The enemy has one left,with mosinka.Well I until he sees hiding in the bushes,he walked past and left.I don't know...Why I wanted to kill.Except the axe is nothing.

S
Strel-Ok 03.05.20

Are you saying you're for the 1st day the game went through?) Somehow a lot of stories for a newbie.

G
Guslinger 03.05.20

Yes,Yes.This is a good server I found,because there are people-the darkness.Today, too, experienced the danger,but not like this.However, found a third friend and now we're going to protect all beginners from these,as I call them,frayer.And today,recently,saved a newbie from a group of boys.I advise all the same.

k
k0tas 03.05.20

I didn't have true story( Plesnik mostly. But starting to shoot without talking, especially if a face-to-face to a potential enemy. Once was with a friend at Green mountain( to the station for guns, ammo etc.) is Already on the way, they say they say raise your weapons, you never know who is there. If that starts to shoot from the hip. Don't know how, 6E sense, or just caution, but as soon as we got up and went to the entrance gate, I met another two guys who came out. Shot both from the hip. Don't know who is more scared. I or they from such surprises and meeting at the exit) Loot sink to take no time(then more bodies soon disappeared) and it was all ruined. But a little emotion or even joy it delivered)

G
Guslinger 03.05.20

k0tas
You have a good sense.Today we rescued a group of 3 people from a group of 6 people.In this swag-fill.And today was,just like in the movies.1 guards the entrance,and 2 looking for loot.So we are a bunch of loot I scored all the loot(well, we only have 2 pistols,Yes Bron'ka left) gave newcomers to his group one took.In short:everything goes as it should.

I
Issyhatel 03.05.20

Vaught,lucky you.I'm here today is a miracle of the game I saw.The electric pile of corpses.All t-shirts,but one axe.What was there,I don't know,but I realized that the axe is better not to raise.I'm not rose,but I saw the guy who was there,he bitch stabbed me,BUT evil is punished:he picked up the axe and I heard a shot.I don't know what it was,but he was punished in full,with such loot.

M
MY4EHNK 03.05.20

Such stories are endless. Even an Amateur can say that movies are created about the life and surviving in day z. Even when you can find a piece of paper and read the stories.

T
TownSparrow 03.05.20

When 5 hours have localsa, then decided to go to the North, on the road was a castle on the mountain. The hill I went at the castle and BAM-with falling under the texture of the stone! Minus the loot, plus suicide!