3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aladna_Hill 03.05.20 10:51 pm

Bugs War Thunder (War Thunder)

Write here the bugs found. Here's an example I found: If you leave the tank holding the W button, the tank (his body) would be infinite, without losing the speed to move forward. And sometimes players see tanks which ran out of ammo)
26 Comments
Sort by:
s
schta 03.05.20

bugs darkness. for example today I took myself down on the plane)))) so I was wounded, my plane fell to the ground, crashed, and gave me a fine for friendly fire, and in the upper right corner was written that I hit myself))))
Fraga why not give it)))

A
Aladna_Hill 03.05.20

What cost in the last patch of the wall sweep? I'm so in RB bent just like Visnic

M
Mayson_ml 03.05.20

the most common revival to spawn

Spoiler

s
schta 03.05.20

Mayson_ml
great spawn)))

A
Aladna_Hill 03.05.20

Spawn of God)

f
fatslim 03.05.20

Yes respom it is necessary to do,go suddenly the tank stopped, and all the few seconds before you tank

M
Mayson_ml 03.05.20

another bug

v
vjazmagall 03.05.20

was not able to do anything with the tree))

s
schta 03.05.20

Hmm... what's inside Mitchell? )))

Spoiler

W
Warhammer_33 03.05.20

after that vibrocil from the battle and menu...
by the way, read on off. the forum war thunder and that after the 1.47 update bugs I veleti steel castime guests during battle...
Spoiler

A
Aladna_Hill 03.05.20

schta
The same theme)

A
Aladna_Hill 03.05.20

t
tv42 03.05.20

He threw me once more into another tank floor fight like dogs in e#Lee ran

S
Stepan Romadin 03.05.20

Guys really need help , since the last update 1.53 with textures going on kick some. You come into this game
go into battle and then the ground begins to shake and appear in a variety of textures, all flickering so to play unreal. Play three fights and teksturki really broken, pixels from the caterpillars, explosion pixel and stuff like that was perestanavlivat 6 times where that did not help, what to do?

R
Reddington1371 03.05.20

Stepan Romadin
To write on the official forum...if you answer

D
DENSELBY1 03.05.20

Stepan Romadin
wrote and sent a video - I don't give a shit on us . Last updated , thought the Rhine fix , more because of textures to blunt the game started . Old Loki are amazing , even Finland without glitches became

W
WAR_THUNDER 03.05.20

What to do with a branch of Britain.Figured out how to work all available equipment and another Prem, but then the branch is not open.

W
WAR_THUNDER 03.05.20

K
K_O_T-H_A_P_K_O_T.UA 03.05.20

WAR_THUNDER
Wait a day or 2 then will I have that*-*

S
SkyTroT 03.05.20

WAR_THUNDER
The next two are already available in the thread of the tank. It was said that they will be available gradually, with each every skin.