3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
ReadyBunion5142 11.10.19 10:27 pm

Character creation in GTA Online (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Hello to all gamers!Please help find mom and dad in GTA Online!Really need your help!

57 Comments
Sort by:
R
ReadyBunion5142 11.10.19

BlackNigerSofa
well maybe who knows)))

K
KAST_78RUS 11.10.19

Write in the meet ME)
So remember for a long time with a girl bother, VIDOS training some looked, the face I remember, and mom, dad no)
pysy support can not even write, they do not read, I have a theme with a mate in ban clean account hangs not removed, a week already.

R
ReadyBunion5142 11.10.19

L0g0vaz78RUS
hahaha)Vital)

x
x8ScorpioN8x 11.10.19

Good! This picture even Google finds.

B
Boss_Timurchik 11.10.19

ReadyBunion5142
most interestingly you will create this person, and the entire game will take place in the helmet

R
ReadyBunion5142 11.10.19

Boss_Timurchik
for the sake of this beauty even to wear glasses won't:D

z
zombijaic 11.10.19

ReadyBunion5142
of the spouses, perhaps an Emmy or whatever

and although a very complex issue

s
serj163 11.10.19

what about the character of Oleg's brain? what are the parents of the character?

R
ReadyBunion5142 11.10.19

serj163
In General, Oleg is a pretty brutal character.And here is a cutie)

D
DeLaKoren 11.10.19

here I also wonder on the old consoles character creation was identical with the current character creation on the PC version too, many times in different videos on YouTube and on various screens saw a pretty cute face female Persian, but I have not been able to create something like that, always get some nadorozny, the main Persian hard work to create a more or less normal individual, and the random choice, suppose that someone draws his skins, how to say Cheetah in there is skins some sort of muscle, Jesus ,anyone else out there...

v
victorzh 11.10.19

DeLaKoren
Heh, and to me, my Persian is very like the look and created it without random selection (though quite long). In which case - remember parents. By the way, I think it would be logical (and convenient from a practical point of view) if photo parents selected when creating a Persian, a gun appeared in a frame on the wall/the table in each of the purchased housing.

R
ReadyBunion5142 11.10.19

victorzh
The problem is that Rockstar didn't add very beautiful parents.And even if beautiful, are not all like)And it's horrible(

G
Georgiis 11.10.19

ReadyBunion5142
Make up of a Persian himself, pick up relatives, you pick the cutest version they will create, edit manually: lips, nose, cheekbones, chin, it's actually easy to do. ( but sometimes unlucky, wanted to make a brutal man - turned latent [redacted]... but thanks glitch fixed it :) ) In General, create the image and lepi.
If created and did not like the looks, here's a video on the glitch:
Spoiler

v
victorzh 11.10.19

ReadyBunion5142
Set weird, I agree. Several times I have revised all, then started with mom and tried to choose the least mongrel face. Not the most spectacular or pretty, but it is the least degenerative. Fixing the mother, was to elect a Pope based on the fact that the photo mom looked good with a pair (suitable to each other). In the end, almost nothing had to correct manually in the appearance of the Persian. Chose age, color of hair and eyes, skin tone - and for 7 months of the game never wanted to change his appearance.

Online occasionally meet such amazing monsters, which inadvertently doubt creeps in - not for fun and whether this appearance was created? Because sane the hand does not rise to maintain Persian with such an appearance (at least for me). And we are not given the opportunity to edit pieces :) I dread to think what some body would have done.

R
ReadyBunion5142 11.10.19

victorzh
As in Saints row:D

f
fantom slawkin 11.10.19

Yeah like saints row interesting

D
DeLaKoren 11.10.19

saints row some kind of banter, not a game

T
Thorgal 11.10.19

I have a female Persian was not that I did it, although the editor looked as it should. Dunno why. Can lighting failed. The remake did not. Wrote the Rocky's offer to do in-game plastic surgeon below for the grandmother it was possible any number of times to redraw the character. That, incidentally, would be quite in the spirit of crime. Silent...

n
nat.mih 11.10.19

Thorgal
Yeah, but in Saints row. Let would be worth a million, but there would be the possibility to change the appearance. And officially only once you can change the appearance of the Persian.
victorzh
People somehow a bug in GTAO even hermaphrodites do (female body + male head). That's really awful.
DeLaKoren
A lot of Saints row I would love to have transferred to the GTA. For example, the creation of a Persian there is so much more. Saints row just attracts his sense of humor, and if she even put a patch that removes the censorship, the General beauty.

v
victorzh 11.10.19

Thorgal
This possibility was in TDU2. And worth not a million, by the way. But I had some time to run around in bandages like a mummy :)) Who was playing, he probably remembers.

nat.mih
Horror, this is not met. But the people who make fun of Persian with scars or acne, and then everyone in the session, bombarded as it is removed, have seen more than once.