3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sthY 04.05.20 06:35 pm

Intel Core i5 760 + Nvidia GTX 460

All kind time of day! Overdue I have a few questions, then decided to ask the knowledgeable people.
In General, my comp is Intel Core i5 760, and graphics card Gainward gtx 460 gs 2gb (http://www.gainward.com/main/vgapro.php?id=400&lang=ru)
Well, the question is, does the processor capacity card and how, if at all, need to overclock my CPU?
25 Comments
Sort by:
B
Brikks 04.05.20

Lord Rahl
Percent vidyahu reveals with a vengeance. Drive it can only be through the bus, with RAM. Chasing quite weak. For overclocking on 1155 is the socket the percent of series K.

-
-SK.art- 04.05.20

Chasing quite weak.

what nonsense is this? The Core i5 760 is capable of running up to 3800-4100 MHz.

B
Brikks 04.05.20

-Sergey Viktorovich-
With the stock 3.3. Compared to the 2500K, which the same stock is being chased by up to 4.6 without raising voltage only. Not weak, you say? 760 to specified frequencies without raising the voltage will not be dispersed, by the way speaking.

S
Sergey Travkin 04.05.20

Brikks
about 2500K, which the same stock is being chased by up to 4.6 without raising voltage will pour in another place.

B
Brikks 04.05.20

Sergey Travkin
Will PI*do elsewhere. Have this processor working at these frequencies. Without raising voltage.

s
sthY 04.05.20

Um, so it makes sense to overclock the CPU in my case? The processors of this series have a Turbo Boost which also seems like it accelerates the processor, if necessary. You will need to educate this function?

S
Sergey Travkin 04.05.20

Brikks
where it is necessary, and I will be there. And yet give skrinshotik with 2500К running 4.6 without raising voltage. And if suddenly so happens that in the BIOS displayed the mode is auto and the tension really raised, to get out of here you'll have fast and not looking back.

H
HEMOY 04.05.20

Brikks
Screenshots of CPU-Z in the Studio , and on the fence too much that is written , and he was a fence so they can .

Lord Rahl
What most bothers to look after dispersal of whether or not the performance increase ? As for me as your vidyuhi enough frequency of your CPU .

B
Brikks 04.05.20

Sergey Travkin
19Алекс75
In fact, to report, and anyone not going. I see how to run my system. And that's enough for me. And the fact that you think there is what is PI*Dej - I so appreciate your opinion that the PI*Dec.

H
HEMOY 04.05.20

Spoilerd you're not in front of anyone but ourselves accountable .

A
Angiran 04.05.20

Brikks
4.6 are you serious.....ahahaahahahah 1) not gonna lie to you here 2) why the heck do you 4.6 GHz

H
HEMOY 04.05.20

Here http://market.yandex.ru/model-opinions.xml?modelid=7306174&hid=91020 read reviews for mainland Brikks-a , namely the 3rd opinion , it is the guy 2600к-shows the 5.8 ghz IS WITHOUT ANY OVERCLOCKING
Although here in this review http://www.easycom.com.ua/mboard/gigabyte_ga-z68p-ds3/?lang=ru on it i5-2500K is really dispersed to 4.6 MHz and not producing any other system settings .
Brikks
Make a screen of CPU-Z , really interesting .

A
Angiran 04.05.20

19Алекс75
max multiplier 33 , and the guys raised to 46. It's like it does wonders smells

A
Angiran 04.05.20

Angiran
while there, max 59 , then Yes , but still why the heck so many

-
-SK.art- 04.05.20

Brikks

Once again, I see the mother - fuck banned.

V
Virtuoz11 04.05.20

Lord Rahl
Yes your CPU is fine. I have a similar graphics card, and games usually run on it, although my CPU is much weaker than yours.

S
Sergey Travkin 04.05.20

19Алекс75
Although here in this review www.easycom.com.ua/mboard/gigabyte_ga-z68p-ds3/?.. on it i5-2500K is really dispersed to 4.6 MHz and not producing any other system settings
any fool can windows download and screenshot easy to do, only in reality it has no relation.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.05.20

Brikks
Why not report that?Upload here a screenshot with HWMonitor'th after a few hours in any processorsamsung the game,but we'll see

c
coolracer 04.05.20

Sergey Travkin
about the 2500K, which the same stock is being chased by up to 4.6 without raising voltage will pour in another place
Why pour? Went into BIOS, put the multiplier 46 and all. For Sandy Bridge it's real. Sam sat at 4.5 with auto nadruhou.
And if suddenly so happens that in the BIOS displayed the mode is auto and the tension really raised, to get out of here you'll have fast and not looking back.
Do not include a blunt. Auto mode is always the default and when it is said that the percent is being chased without raising the voltage, this means that the user does not require any manipulation of the voltage at all. And what puts the motherboard is another matter. It is generally accepted concepts and Nehru to treat them in the ass on the.

S
Sergey Travkin 04.05.20

coolracer
facepalm. So if stock voltage is, for example, of 1.1, and the acceleration at Auto, the mother picks it up to 1.35 - it does not raise the voltage? Then what is it? Reduction? And if still raising, then how it differs from manual lifting? So go newbies to teach in another place.

It is generally accepted concepts and Nehru to treat them in the ass on the.
follow your own advice, the expert. If you do not know the meaning of the word lifting - Google to help.