3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Georgiy Adgamov 04.05.20 06:35 pm

The aim of vahtanov (Grand Theft Auto 5)

And so the Lord, explain to me this shit like a fucking monsatery !!! what's connect controller to PC and they activated the auto aim ????? me to spawn water neuspevaju will appear........
9 Comments
Sort by:
C
ClevoGame 04.05.20

George Adamov
it is likely to play cheaters. It's simple.

R
RBunny 04.05.20

George Adamov
Dudes with a gamepad,I usually play in private sessions(apart from those to the mouse-keyboard plays),plus autopricer not always in the head celite,mainly in the body

I
Ignatyeff 04.05.20

RBunny
you're not right, I play on the gamepad, but going to the menu tab online, where I can see who plays what, and in GTA about no split sessions

D
Demon59901 04.05.20

In free play there are no capture objectives, but already in the shootings or any such mode is a hard aim. Most likely it somehow turned off by the host because, when you connect to the sessions, I often see the message that the current mode of aiming will be changed.

_
_DooM_ 04.05.20

Or is it cheaters or fathers, but not headshake, because the aim there is not shot in the head, does not take into account your speed of movement and braking in General. Oh yeah. forgot: the sniper the aim is not, in any case, there is only the manual guidance.

G
Georgiy Adgamov 04.05.20

But bistro to spawn with the sniper rifle with a distinctive sound accelerated rate...... I am enraged that they use cheats assert themselves....... this BL-be unfair!

_
_TEZ_ 04.05.20

Ignatyeff
George Adamov
If you set your controller is full auto-aim, those who play with gamepads connect to the shootout and they have auto-aim, but if you supply free sight, then you will connect without auto-aim.

v
vatsonification 04.05.20

All game modes are divided into three types of aiming:
auto on the console as autoaim on all weapons, except heavy, sniper and throwing, shot in the head after tumbling;
the aim assist of autoaim while in transport, feet free sight;
free - mouse, or perverts with a gamepad, which sight is necessary to direct the stick.

Ie if you play solely with the mouse, choose free if hand - auto, if you love to ride in a car with a gamepad and shoot mouse - aim-assist.

v
vatsonification 04.05.20

As atlikti cheaters from the skill of the player? - The cheater never misses. If at least one bullet flew past your head, then the player does not use cheats.