3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tdante 04.05.20 06:37 pm

How to get away from the chase last level? (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

I have no heavy weapons.
Me flying the Apache, which is impossible to escape and to get rid of. I can't knock it, get the pilot. Open space = 100% death sooner or later, the car will not have time to sit down - just babahnut.
If I miraculously find shelter, then starts the search mode, he fucking hangs for 10 minutes already and doesn't disappear. It is suspected that this is due to the fact that my companions felled enemies and could not be ordered to stop.
How to get rid of it?
11 Comments
Sort by:
p
pasha30 04.05.20

companions to call themselves a team. forgot the name of this order. they can shoot longer. we can help.

T
Tdante 04.05.20

pasha30
Regrouping. Only helps for a short time anyway then start yelling that the helicopter and climb to bring down ground-based enemies.

A
Andrey Korsakov 04.05.20

Take the PKK and will be slightly easier

S
Saints319 04.05.20

remove the game

a
a_noob_is 04.05.20

Apache falls with one or two shots from the sniper rifle in any place , what problems
The simplest just to blame it to go or to fly

D
DarkMoney 04.05.20

All of the simple mode of Jesus include prodice mission

x
xXHASLXx 04.05.20

as an option,to die out of the blue)

K
Konstantin Fillipov 04.05.20

Awesome tips,it would be better not answered

T
Tdante 04.05.20

Konstantin Filippov
I'll answer myself, as to this point went through the entire game and leveled up a bunch of weapons at level 30.
The point is to corny to flee/to leave/to leave. Happens escape according to my observations based on the distance from the last point where you saw the enemies. From Apaches on foot will not escape, because need a car or a helicopter.
a) If pers is not pumped and no grenade launcher, no very denagamage weapons, it will be brutal. Here the point is to hide and to get to the nearest car or helicopter on the map and dump far away. Hide before it is necessary to helicopters blew up a transport while you had access to it.
b) Kochany pers - no problem. Vansat helicopters with snipers or gunfire, transport and felling.

K
Konstantin Fillipov 04.05.20

Tdante
Thanks,will try

S
Sidorovich12 04.05.20

Tdante
Don't know about others, but I took a cookie (usually taken from slain enemies), carried it to the Apache (how to not do the shit hit the cockpit if Vert not too high), then summoned to himself the rebel of Vert and caused a diversionary force to distract the enemy and quickly dumped out of the combat zone.
Another option is to disable the enemy Werth Amy drone. But this option is not feasible if there are no shelters. Fly 500 meters from reset wanted level.
Without Werth and sabotage groups fighting become prolonged to make full use of cartridges from all kinds of weapons.