3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RikoChiko 04.05.20 06:37 pm

Broke the build. (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

This situation. By mistake lost files Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs and now shutting down all the connected fashion. Mods is worth a lot and I do not remember what is connected what is not. There are ways to return the info about the connected mod?
If the game is to keep any backups of these files or Wrye Bash saves somewhere the data?
7 Comments
Sort by:
p
pioner070 04.05.20

Do the test files

A
Alexandrovitch 04.05.20

All the data about plug-ins are written in files at DLCList.txt and plugins.txt in C:\Users\Пользователь\AppData\Local\Skyrim. Look over there. Maybe something there. If these files are not updated...

R
Rottan 04.05.20

Recochica wrote:
. By mistake lost files Skyrim.ini and SkyrimPrefs
That someone have to be to lose these files. Only can be drunk to remove them by their distribution of the game folder. )))

R
RikoChiko 04.05.20

pioner070
The Council is akin to reinstall Windows.)
But Windows is even easier to reinstall than fashion games Bethesda.)

GRiDOX
plugins.txt
It looks like what I need. Thank you. I'll check it later.

Rottan
Yes, there are differently all out. it's a long story.

V
Vertigo88 04.05.20

Yeah what are you talking about??? I had a situation play enderal, too, broke the build of Skyrim because the settings are stored there as well. Duck when I just loaded a save - game says not enough of the mods and list. Went to Wrye Bash and incorporated the same fashion. ALL!

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Recochica
These files are nothing to do with downloading mods do not have , is the config files of the game . A list of mods for the connection are in a different folder C:\Users\Имя user\AppData\Local\Skyrim\ . plugins.txt for normal startup and loadorder.txt using Wrye Bash .

E
Eremite_City 04.05.20

Launch Wrye Bash it will sort in the correct order.
At the same time on sohranim you can see what mods you have.