3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rhine 04.05.20 06:37 pm

What to change ?

GTX 770 2GB
I5-3330
8GB RAM
Buy a new card or just more RAM? And that bothered friezes.
17 Comments
Sort by:
T
TheNapalmJet 04.05.20

add RAM to 8 GB

P
Portmen 04.05.20

The map and the operative.

b
betasisko 04.05.20

want to play without freezes, put 16GB of RAM and 8+ in-line Prots.

J
John14b 04.05.20

it all depends on personal needs) I would vidyahu changed, now even the 4 gig has no ice. If we're talking about ultra settings Oh and it depends in what resolution to play. Percent still go, but you want to chase if gtx 1060 to cram) well, in principle the rules. should be. it all depends on the specific application. If BF1 it's hard to say..the percents will be loaded under 100%, the video card will be idle. well, in principle, go. The memory can be freed. disable unnecessary startup programs. I have 8gb and I'm good)of course watch dogs is not enough, but no hard freezes) I disabled the search in Windows 10 , Windows defender and other unnecessary nonsense, I managed to free up ~6.6 GB out of 8GB in Windows 10 a lot of eating)

f
fog666666 04.05.20

life

R
Rhine 04.05.20

John14b
I preferably FullHD, graphics card thought power as 1060.I just scare the little system in games, everywhere write that is necessary 16GB(

J
John14b 04.05.20

due to the lack of VRAM the data is downloaded in RAM, which is so crowded.. more on the hard drive so the hard freezes take vidyahu.

R
Rhine 04.05.20

John14b
Thanks for the reply! And the second watch dogs passed with pain

J
John14b 04.05.20

Rhine
definitely take vidyahu and free up RAM or 16GB and to take vidyahu. If there is no money, only vidyahu 4GB. Well, with 1060 at 6gb should be the norm. I play with 8 GB бф1 and stop frames was not observed after 1.5 hours of play. only I percent of another and more powerful card, but the memory 8GB.

J
John14b 04.05.20

Watch dogs 2 game for SSD,I have a brake too, this is a game with open world, just the world connected as you move around the city. After 15-20 minutes the game freezes seems to be gone. Me, others do not know. Put the game on ssd friezes originally was not)

a
airstorm 04.05.20

Rhine wrote:
And that bothered friezes.
Which hard drive HDD or SSD? In the first case can be observed friezes ;) - even if Windows is installed in UEFI mode. Another not unimportant point is GameDWR - prisutstvuet in Win 10, can cause sickly friezes, swaps and lags. Updating 1703, in some games, there are severe subsidence FPS - we recommend to disable GameDWR. And if not difficult, share what info you have a motherboard. However, an update is better to start with card ;)

J
John14b 04.05.20

Rhine
forgot to write that for watch dogs 2 release RAM is unlikely to help, there should be 16gb and for new games it is better to have 16gb. I would take vidyahu and later bought additional RAM. In General, see for yourself where best to invest money. Yes, and watch dogs 2 demanding on the CPU, there's even a i7 loaded to the eyeballs. in watch dogs 2 can be friezes percent because it is loaded completely.

M
MunchkiN 616 04.05.20

all or nothing-peck peck
in fact, in this pitch it is difficult to say on what can be friezes.
ought to screw ultramax without smoothing and supply the fecal texture which offer tomozawa games and the most shameful screen resolution. if the freezes go away it limited to middle-class graphics card and additional memory.
if MS friezes will not go away and saruka CPU is where TOD ceiling
the peck-peck. need to start saving for a 32 stream processor from AMD and a graphics card of 16 gigalow

P
Porsche911GT3RS 04.05.20

the graphics card of course. But with only 8 GB of memory, then the Game would have enough memory.

A
AndrewStail 04.05.20

The processor is certainly old, but I suggest to change it to none - if you add the operatives, you will not be able to unlock its full potential. So I vidyuhi.
And don't forget the power supply.

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

Porsche911GT3RS
yeah with such percents to put something like 1070 with 8 gigs )))

T
Tigers_Trust 04.05.20

Rhine
If you want to play at medium-maximum settings, then you need to understand what moments.
Now for gaming, 2GB video card at least to play at those settings that I mentioned above.
And so, when the card has not enough memory, it starts to climb in operatives, operatives if is not enough operative begins to use the swap file(it is located on the hard disk, and the disks where tormoznutaya than operative) and so begins the friezes.

And get this result.
You can buy a card with 6+ GB of memory or higher GTX1060/ RX480 and operatives can not buy.
You can push the card with 4GB, but in this case the memory needs to be increased to 12-16GB.
You can buy a GTX 1060 c, 3Gb of RAM, but in this case the operatives have 16, and to understand that in this case everything will curl your operatives + game optimization.