3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19 10:35 pm

Randomly disconnecting in the middle of the game. (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Breakpoint)

Is anyone? Just for no reason crashes on the starting screen error WHALERS-00301. Supposedly lost connection to the servers. It is just not in the Internet, in other games (including JavaSoft) like do not watch. While yupley in the network, and since I know he's not really friends with reconnect after network loss, then the problem is most likely on the part of the job. If I'm not alone with this problem - will have their support to write, and somehow zae... ahem, tired of these crashes. Floor base strip - departure. Booted back bots have resolis.
Crashes started today, was already twice.
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

Here see ,your mistake there is, at the very bottom
https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000050439

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

Sanek1971
Thank you, but I have yesterday everything was fine. This is not just me, a friend from the Ukraine also sees this shit. Now generally every 2 minutes this game.

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

And right now, everything is fine. Miracles and only, however it's JavaSoft x)

I
Iskander Urazaev 11.10.19

Micah Incognito
tell me you did something with the game itself or was it? I have this problem all day,only clean up the floor base and BAM the departure.Although last night played without a single flight

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

Iskander Urazaev
Did nothing, just as a matter of decided. I'm in the game really did not come for several hours, I go tell you left or not.

I

I have a full day breaks in the game today, I thought a day off to play and then bummer(((

S
SonyK_2 11.10.19

Iskander Urazaev wrote:
...I have this problem all day,only clean up the floor base and bats fly...
This error was during the MBT (I have often appeared in the evenings after 17:00 GMT), apparently the server they could not withstand the influx of users.
Spoiler

I

that's what I said in those support, but this is complete nonsense because I play other online games and there is no such problem and this is not always the case
Thank You for contacting Ubisoft support.

I understand that You have trouble with disconnecting from the game with error WHALERS-00301.

First I will advise You to contact Your Internet provider to clarify any issues from their side.

Please try to perform the steps to troubleshoot issues with connecting to the server, provided at the link below:

https://support.ubi.com/ru-ru/Faqs/000046905

You can find our guidance in the direction of network ports, which shows the General idea of this procedure:

https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/faqs/000025479/

Plus, configure a static IP address for Your PC:

https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/faqs/000025505/Setting-up-a-static-IP-address-for-PC

If the problem is not resolved, please provide the following files:
1) Provide a screenshot of the ports forwarded from Your router(Important!)
2) Reports MsInfo and DxDiag:
https://support.ubi.com/ru-RU/Faqs/000026442/Submit-Dxdiag-and-Msinfo
3) the Image error.
4) a Screenshot of trace on Google's DNS. To do this, please follow these steps:
- hit start and then Run or press the key combination Win+R;
- in the popup window type cmd;
- enter the command tracert 8.8.8.8 in the window that appears and press Enter;
- take a screenshot and attach it to this letter.

If You have any questions, please let us know.

Sincerely,
Alexander
Support Ubisoft

S
SonyK_2 11.10.19

Iskander Urazaev
Typical responses of TP, not wanting to delve into the essence of the problem.
...configure a static IP address for Your PC...
What is the difference Yubisoft from what IP-shnik-to it the user comes, if it comes from your account on the same computer, especially in the purchased game? Just don't want to give more space on their servers for users of this game and at times loads of servers of the people throws to be able to connect others. If someone does not know: when you start the MBT they have the servers to actually lay, after creating many similar topics on the forums and bubbling people on Twitter - was gradually established. At the PTA General had no such problems - never like screens seen. In their other games this problem is not seen, and then either as written above or they did something peremudrili with the network code or by the binding of the game to online.

I

Sun tried and unfortunately crashes every 5-10 minutes,it's a shame though to pay 4K for the game and enjoy the missions
day wait and if it will not stop flights will make a refund ((

I

In General the problem I decided like, I have a router TP-link Archer c c60 him just the frequent interruptions of the network, connected to a neighbor router breaks and gone tomorrow will doluit house.ru and demand to fix the problem)

S
Sanek1971 11.10.19

Iskander Urazaev
I also have a house ru, but I recently conducted online and router from them I rented it, no such problems

M
Miha Inkognito 11.10.19

Right now, everything is fine, 4 hours of play no disconnection.