3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alexander5554 04.05.20 06:37 pm

What's wrong?

Why such low fps? ryzen 5, 1070 gtx, 8 gb ram, ultra

5 Comments
Sort by:
O
OkGo 04.05.20

1). RAM is not enough.
2). What resolution launched?

M
MunchkiN 616 04.05.20

dare pitch to assume because window 10 kukusan 5 and memory tapilina 1 module 8 Gabulov who plows on stock frequencies
although on the last screen like everything is fine if there is the venerable ul'tramaks and emsaa x8

a
alexander5554 04.05.20

OkGo
1080p

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.05.20

alexander5554
- It was possible for the convenience of the boys to highlight a corner in a higher resolution and size indicators.
- Tell us what You have rayzen 5?
- What kind of setup You have, where you can namudrit and get 25 frames, even an gtx 1080 / 4790k.
- Download GPU low, what kind of processor?
- As there is with drivers, or when it all started?

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

AndrewStail
If you opened your eyes before writing he would see that his video card is not loaded and close to 99%
alexander5554
the Riesen is very demanding on RAM and judging by the fact that you have not vidyuhi no percents are not loaded at 99% all depends on the RAM. The Riesen should be purchased by those who are well versed in the gland or when a familiar pros you all set up. And lastly the Riesen performance per core is much weaker than Intel and if you have not yet overclocked it all the trouble. The Riesen now, in addition to ordinary nuclei appeared as a virtual Intel the i3 and i7 percent and they game may not always be fully loaded. Try to disable it in the BIOS and compare results, if fps does not change much in the case of the poverty of the Riesen.