3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 04.05.20 06:38 pm

Jerks of subsidence fps (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

In the game fps sits at 60 to 57-55 but too sharply, causing the observed latency pattern for a split second, and this is very annoying, but the jerks are and without subsidence fps. so for example when you put Skyrim HD - 2K Textures and climb the stairs to the castle in Whiterun to see the whole city, fps sits down to 45-43 despite the fact that the load on the graphics card from 80% power, % of RAM at all to eat tense. I thought the case in the railway, they say no time to process the objects in high resolution and all freezy and fall because of him but no, they moved the game to SSD and see the same thing. net Skyrim is fine, rarely notice the friezes but why mod such garbage ? I would understand if the iron is not exported but I have a third Witcher on ultra fly and then this garbage. tried disabling vertical sync, set the enb optimaizer and generally mess around with the game for the third day, but all to no avail
26 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
The problem with the memory - do not have time to process the picture or the paging file is not configured .

D
Dovakin Tupogolovyy 04.05.20

nestrbob
Memory of what ? of the 8 GB of RAM is used from force of 4 GB, the paging file 12GB

D

_BESIK_
I'd restart the game if the Frisians would not, but the couple is a bit lazy. I am sure that this could be because of the save game ? I just save the last saved in a new slot and before that deleted all mods from mod Manager and then reinstalled the game

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Here legendary of Skyrim with lots of mods , Whiterun stairs - 6GB RAM and 7ГБ paging .
Spoiler

D

nestrbob
and the textures that I have written are ? fps in this place squander it when you put these textures, or mods that add all sorts of buildings in the city

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
In the game there are places where FPS drops on any PC and treat is impossible . Just powerful, it will fall from 70 to 60 , and the weak from 60 to 50 . If forced to put a limit of 60 , the subsidence from 70 to 60 is not all because the picture is constant at 60 . If drawdown in Whiterun , look from the heights in Markarth - drawdown will be even greater .

D

nestrbob
in markarth in Skyrim pure fps will drop, but in Whiterun no drawdowns have not yet determine the texture that's the difference. Yes, and figs with it with cities, to me it is important that during travel no jerks was not, that it was possible to look normally without fear that the picture will slow down. smooth Karina my weakness ))

D

_BESIK_
Oh, this is probably the final Varick. I will try, if will freesite it is to say goodbye to Skyrim forever

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
If the iron is in order , then see which programs are running along with the game . Before starting the game in task Manager should only be loading the OS and nothing more .

D

nestrbob
not an Amateur in this matter, the Windows are always clean and everything you need configured

n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Could a mod or a texture is slow when updating the hash memory , and that MicroProse .

S
S.T.A.L.KoYan 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
try to install the game on another hard, specifically the paging file on one, game on another. not different partitions and different hard. I had that with 3 Mafia.

k
kung fu master 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
In what resolution play? How much memory of graphics card and how much RAM?

D

kung fu master
1600x900, 4gb, 8gb

k
kung fu master 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
Strange, on idea should not to be jerks. Still, make a screen with the included MSI Afterburner as nestrbob in a place where there are jerks.

D

kung fu master
jerks happen randomly, for example when look back sharply for example. and in cities fps sags already with high resolution textures and enb, but the congestion does not exceed more than 80%, to 30-40% and RAM eats from the power of 4GB

k
kung fu master 04.05.20

Dragonborn Jughead
And how much video memory eats? Actually, I was once like in other games if there is insufficient RAM. Also, are you playing normal Skyrim or special Edison?

D

kung fu master
the usual sky, the memory to about 2 gigs eats, the problem is not in resources of iron

R
RikoChiko 04.05.20

Just accept it, because the engine such. You can of course in the ini file to give the game more access to iron. But it may not help or even add to instability.

D

nestrbob
S. T. A. L. Koep
kung fu master
Please check one thing if you have installed the game. The path to high Hrothgar is a small village, and there is a tavern where the innkeeper gives the quest to the alleged Ghost. go to the tavern, then exit and sharply look to your left and say sank you have fps. thank you