3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
ststreet 04.05.20 06:38 pm

If the GeForce GTX 1050 Ti in my computer?

Bought 4 years ago computer.. I just want a graphics card more powerful.. chose
GeForce GTX 1050 Ti, GTX TI X 1050 GAMING 4G, 4GB, GDDR5, Retail - stand it? there may be with the motherboard is some incompatibility..

13 Comments
Sort by:
d
darkpromo 04.05.20

What kind of incompatibility with the motherboard, all have pci-e connector, will stand without problems.

K
KUNGFU 04.05.20

Everything is fine it should still be up with no problems...

L
Len4ik00N 04.05.20

ststreet
with motherboard problems will not be different versions of pci-e is backwards compatible. I would advise you to pay attention to the power card though not voracious, but if the unit is old and not very good, you can not take out. Well, the most obvious point: if the housing is not large enough, then the card might not fit. The rest of the problems should not be.

s
ststreet 04.05.20

Thank you !!! .. I think there is a sense to overpay for 1060 3G ? are rarely played, like in GTA5 and Mafia 3 to play.. at least on medium settings :))

L
Len4ik00N 04.05.20

ststreet
given the current price of 1060-s I would not pay became, the more that you play rarely. Besides 1050ти just pull GTA5 at least on high settings. About the Mafia will not say exactly, so as not yuzal, but judging by the system requirements, you have the performance rested in the processor, although in practice the situation may be different, so YouTube there will probably be videos of the gameplay of the Mafia on the same system.

s
ststreet 04.05.20

In the end, decided not to superdelegate and took the GTX 1060 3 GB MSi
pritaranil home and it turned out that the power supply does not fit.. you need 8 pin and I have 4 in the end what to buy ? if that's so, then Deepcool DE 580W will be fine? lot W is not superfluous?

j
jeorje 04.05.20

time decided not to superdelegate, then continue in the same spirit, 750W should be..

L
Len4ik00N 04.05.20

ststreet
ststreet wrote:
lot W is not superfluous?
if in the future not planning anything drastic, such as gash SLI, that should be enough stock to 100-150 watts. IMHO:it is Better to strive for quality than for the extra watts.

G
GariK Hunter 04.05.20

jeorje
580 watts is enough. The CPU and the mother of his need to breed.

s
ststreet 04.05.20

hmm... :)) I was thinking about core i7 :)) the mother must be changed... and then the RAM... too expensive.. turns 23000 video card.. plus was the cable HDIM 990 , now the power supply.. probably about 2000... and all that in GTA 5 to play like... well, in MAFIA 3 .. well, FAR CRY

O
Osa777 04.05.20

ststreet
(jealous)

s
ststreet 04.05.20

Thank you all for the advice :) got 700 W. all set in the end of Mafia 3 on high settings normal flight.. quite comfortable to play :)

A
AndrewStail 04.05.20

Yes