3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
EugenDev 04.05.20 06:39 pm

Was removed from the game denuvo! (Mass Effect: Andromeda)

Spoiler
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denuvo
26 Comments
Sort by:
y
yura190454 04.05.20

Without Denuvo (version 1.09) I calmly playing on ultra and in version 1.05 with Denuvo was the brakes. In my example you can come to certain conclusions, however, if they are in version 1.09 are not optimized.

K
Konstantin335 04.05.20

yura190454
I have before removed Denuvo on the latest patches the game is much better to work with.

v
vftor 04.05.20

Denovo removed, and there is no sense, what were the schools are and remain.

P
PapaSaloEst 04.05.20

The game replay will not, in my camps, the game is not reasonably inhibited in top comp, will download to check left lags or not. Played on patch 1.05

D
Den4ikRZK 04.05.20

since the outputs of the game until the last update as procesualas game on the storm to 38fps in full HD and is sinking(config in the profile), and basically no advantages of the update did not see, probably darmowa not so much interfere with performance. And KST !!!returned!!! the problem with the fullscreen mode, when on full screen mode a black screen and all, well, handsome, we treat one another cripple.

S
Sidorovich12 04.05.20

Den4ikRZK
I don't know. I have no serious shoals in 9 patch did not notice. Well, only that the mouse cursor periodically appears on the screen, but quickly cured to exit the pause menu and back.