3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marionetco 04.05.20 06:40 pm

how to start the game again? (The Crew)

when I played the trial version, all the beginning, that is, all the videos and tips were passed because English was not bothered and just went and looked the game world, and now they are free in Russian Balakot, I want to know how it began, and the training missed.
12 Comments
Sort by:
d
deny666 04.05.20

Unfortunately in this game all the progress on a server and to start from the beginning impossible.
But you can re-take the old mission.

A
Alexandrovitch 04.05.20

Quite simply, you need to create a new account Yupley. To download the game again it might be. If you bought it for real. Otherwise, you can download it with free hand. Well, to play without full kit ,without full buns Supplement Wild Run. Because all your progress is saved and synchronized to the online servers

M
Marionetco 04.05.20

deny666
GRiDOX
Yes, apparently not! as I understand the game is given only for a month or something!? and eyes tired from her ride a couple of hours and then not stand up to set up the game on 60 frames but in the end, all of which is Jumpy not smooth in short in the game. probably to play more will not. well I won't buy it.

M
MelShlemming 04.05.20

Marionetco
It is given to maintained. As Rayman in the past month. Like splinter cell 2 meyatsa ago. As the Prince of Persia 3 months ago.

M
Marionetco 04.05.20

RIGHT SECTOR
Yes FSE is still a piece of shit. smooth no. play is not comfortable. all settings lowered the tries. she's still twitching delirium. the rest of the race go well with no freezes and twitching. heck new flying at max without problems, gtaa too, but yubisoft as always. them in the ass in short. not a single game they have not bought and will not buy losers.

M
Marionetco 04.05.20

blaaaa... I have a the division I bought...(for some traits), this is what makes marketing a bitch, but it is also a piece of shit by the way.

B
Bombardirovschik 04.05.20

Marionetco
movies you can watch at the headquarters
the tips in the mobile phone in the encyclopedia
and finally, dialogues to listen to repeating missions ,you can play them a hundred times.

H
Hyuga Akio 04.05.20

Bomber
Forgot to add that the mission can be replay only after the passage of the prologue. That is, if the prologue was not vigilant, then you can run to YouTube and watch 2 videos that prior to release from prison.

B

Hyuga Akio
these videos, in the headquarters you can see in the tab, progress
Only that you cannot re-listen to this short dialogue on the way between the first roller (need a car) and the second (insert) when he's mumbling about the group 5-10
And first trip on the truck to the barn but there's nothing going on, just going.

H
Hyuga Akio 04.05.20

Bomber
Talking about, and that ASSIGNMENT of the prologue will not be able to re-take.

B

Hyuga Akio
it's not even a job,they give nothing

Z
ZSS666 04.05.20

Please tell me in what sequence to pass the story, and then the game got passed. Beforehand blogodaren!