3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mamont35 04.05.20 06:40 pm

Answers to various questions (The Crew)

Hi all. Recently started playing The Crew, made 50лв, and like all good, but there are 4 questions :
1) How to achieve a level 1299 car ? ( I have all the details of the platinum 50лв, performed the task on one jump, but the level of finished just to 1263лв)
2) Bought a BMW M4 F-82, and I would like to know not lazhanulsya do I purchase ? How is she in the car in race configuration compared to other cars of the same class ?
3) I would Like to purchase a LaFerrari, but also do not know what it is, good or bad ?
4) What advise to take from supercars and racing machines ?
Thanks in advance for the answer :)
45 Comments
Sort by:
A
ArtyVision 04.05.20

LaFerrari top, buy

T
TOMAS ANDERSON 04.05.20

mamont35
how many days you got all things platinum

m
mamont35 04.05.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
For 2-3 hours

m
mamont35 04.05.20

THOMAS ANDERSON
I did not but things got, you landed on the jump all the stickers, which can fall out, rims and colors, when performing these tasks, I fall out only part or the bucks.

S
S-e-v-e-n 04.05.20

mamont35
1 upgrade all skills to the performance of the machine.
2 in a supercar as the XS, but the race spec is very like, handling is fundamentally different, the attitude is steadily without any demolitions but the turning radius is very large, it is necessary for the ideal trajectory turns to be held and will bend (if you play on the keyboard)
3 as anyone, I hate it (I got it) the flawed management of all if rollno in the flow fuck it stabilitywise and fly off the track
4 of supercars the agera (GNU everything that moves, control like a race only the M4 is better in all plans) only stuck it often on slow tracks and the rain she loses. Racing XS, for me, there all shit and managed through one place, not that HS's minicooper, Superleggera, M4, a lot of people on farce 458 oppression (season pass) z4 Nitsche such, mers is still fit which is not operated by donation and not the SLS, but the grip he had zero. And generally the machine it is necessary to search only for handling because otherwise they're all the same

a
araveuG ehC otsenrE 04.05.20

mamont35
to get 1299 LVL you need to pump these skills:
Zoe 1 perk to the max
Omar 1 perk to the max
Roxanne 1 perk to the max
Vincent 2 perk to the max

D
Dmitriy Solodilov 04.05.20

mamont35
1-it is Necessary to inject the skills in the staff. There are 5 pieces, each one increases the parameter(Speed, braking, etc) It adds a level to the car. 2-Not bought, but I know that it delivers the Lotus Evora GTE in the class of supercars. 3-IMHO fit the machine, fast and maneuverable, but can bring. 4-From super can advise on the Alfa Romeo 8c, Laferry and the Aston Martin v12 Zagato. In the street-anything, cars are very similar in stats, specifically only R34 I can advise. But motorcycles'OR, if there is a Wild Run, take KTM 450.

L
Lera Rashidova 04.05.20

mamont35
Literary buy me very much , to buy Ager ,M4 did not take the Lambo like a good machine but is not everywhere of the road depends

m
mamont35 04.05.20

S-e-v-e-n
Thank you for the information. How about the aventador or Pagani haura on the supercar, they as good ?

m
mamont35 04.05.20

araveuG ehC otsenrE
Thanks for the info, really helped ))

m
mamont35 04.05.20

Dmitry Solodilov
Thank you for the info ))

m
mamont35 04.05.20

Lera Rashidov
Thank you very much for the information a little easier I selection ))

m
mamont35 04.05.20

To all who replied thank you now at least know a little of what and how here ))

L
Lera Rashidova 04.05.20

mamont35
Another Racing Viper which for 100 points in jublee not bad but the sport version of course personally in my opinion is lame in handling

m
mamont35 04.05.20

Lera Rashidov
Thanks, I will consider

m
mamont35 04.05.20

I drove zadrotit ))

L
Lera Rashidova 04.05.20

mamont35
Easier to earn on the machine to inject the benefit of discount in the showroom the car will be worth a maximum of 776к and earn money in the mountains you can entering the drift at 2K per turn very profitable

m
mamont35 04.05.20

Lera Rashidov
Thank you, I also drift found a good place (it's in the South in the swamps near new Orleana, there is a separate island and with friends for each lap cut down to 3-4K on streetcar)

L
Lera Rashidova 04.05.20

mamont35
still in the mountains, more beautiful )

m
mamont35 04.05.20

Lera Rashidov
Do not argue, is especially beautiful in Sequoia the forest or, in the winter the mountains ))