3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
._Fantom_. 04.05.20 06:41 pm

Question for professionals! (The Long Dark)

You can sarasawati animals on the spot where they were killed?!
7 Comments
Sort by:
v
varw 04.05.20

Current cheats !

s
sec4all-net 04.05.20

FANTOM_Is_Fallout
As far as I noticed - rabbits respawntime themselves, the deer like the same again after some time. But wolves and bears do not respawntime, at least I have not seen such.

W
Wise Owl 04.05.20

All the animals respawn themselves, but over time. If you leave a piece of meat\skin\guts on the carcass of any dead animal, it is necessary to consider the time until complete disappearance of the first carcass+time to spawn. The bears will spawn after about a week of playing time, unless of course he was immediately skinned (quickly disappear).

A
A.S.Sasha 04.05.20

His Majesty Rand)) I only have the wolf with rabbits in the same places, hang out, deer often change location, and Misha so do always in a new place is found

S
Strelec-zmeya 04.05.20

FANTOM_Is_Fallout
All will spawn a gun. About the bear - I stripped tiolko the skin and the gut took with him and after a couple of days, the bear reappeared. The second time I killed him and 4 days have not seen it yet.

c
clearfix 04.05.20

As already wrote above - animals respawn itself. But! It all depends on the difficulty level. For example, a Stalker Mikhail Potapovich will spawn every three to five days. Wolves in a day or two. Deer also. But interloper can not spawned. Well, what would the player have not experienced the abundance of food. The carcass decomposes and disappears within a couple days, if not salutati at all. If tear completely the next day its gone. Here on interlopers live in the coastal highway for about 20 days. No bear seen. Wolves killed.. only survive due to fishing

G
Good-2222 04.05.20

FANTOM_Is_Fallout
They can smell raw meat and blood (wolves or bears),but if you already question respawn deer and rabbits..then I personally do not see any option,except near Sacha groves to settle (house hunter),there is just rabbits and deer,predators and a little bit about the bears generally keep quiet.