3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Palych Rokov 04.05.20 06:41 pm

hacking komputerov, locks, codes, etc. (Deus Ex: Mankind Divided)

started to play and I think in the beginning when it was training, maybe it was not him at all, XS, I do not remember, in General provtykal I how to hack all these computers, locks, etc., where they are the most stupidly simple klatsat all bodard and rolled. And where has gone the locks complex of the 2nd and 3rd levels can't understand how to do it and very rarely get to hack. It begins with a start signal from one of a node, there choose capture or strengthening, there is still the numbers are near to each node, and srabatyvaet protection, no. In General nichrome not understand how and what to do, especially what to do if the alarm went off. Tell me how and what to do, you need a good guide
2 Comments
Sort by:
G
Galinka. 04.05.20

If you Google Deus Ex Mankind Divided the break-in you can find a lot of guides and tips.

M
Maxinick 04.05.20

Steve Taller
1. there is a training menu, where map, intentar, etc.
2. Upgrade your hacking augmentation and protection of its components and the reduced chance of detection
3. use a stop worm and haste, remember what the bridge is fawn and before the passage thereof, include stealth (all on the keys from 1 to 5)
4. put protection on the captured nodes (F default)