3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kraynov Viktor 04.05.20 06:42 pm

No sound in cut scenes ps4 1.31 (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Help, no Zuka during the passage of the quest Mistress of the forest: an approach to prokleta oak and zwiki cutting of the werewolf, the background music and the voice of the oak and the dialogue in the cut scenes with him are lost,but the most fun then. After triggering this glitch, the sound disappears and in other cut scenes and missions, and dialogue with vadinami and does intermittent: one witch says there is no sound, the second is already there and only otdelnye glory. I have tried everything and even decided proiyti the good ending, but just on the approach to the village Stegen in battle with the bandits began this Macola. In General, I understand if it was on PC, but ps4 is taskbar.
9 Comments
Sort by:
m
m_roma 04.05.20

Save reboot, I I see no other way

A
Artur27507 04.05.20

Victor Krainov
Don't even know how to help, the PC is usually such problems are solved by reinstalling, or, in an extreme case, switching to a different Repack, if suddenly the pirates. Try to load a save game before this error occurs, you may have to maneuver.

D
Devilgroup87 04.05.20

Victor Krainov
I had a similar blunt with GTA 5. Solved the problem simply by switching the HDMI cable. The TV I got through it was energized, including the sound. In a General Council!: Change the cable on the instrument, and will sound and everything!

u
upumeg95 04.05.20

How's the blog called? 6 reasons why console gamers are smarter than the bakers? So I stare if some sort of a problem, konsolota runs on baking forums.

K
Kraynov Viktor 04.05.20

Very smart answer, right away seen an adult give advice, I'm not a blogger with utube, which tells which is better for gaming PC or console, so I do not know, do not write neither me nor others. OK?

K
Kraynov Viktor 04.05.20

Devilgroup87
Thanks, I'll try.

V
Vagan86 04.05.20

Victor Krainov
I have the exact same glitch was in the same place and in the couple. Helped me a simple restart of the console.

K
Kraynov Viktor 04.05.20

Devilgroup87
Thank you.

D
Devilgroup87 04.05.20

Victor Krainov
Yes, always ready! Treat.