3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Se Ba 04.05.20 06:43 pm

Joystick (plastic/not a gamepad) for gta (Grand Theft Auto 5)

Friends, comrades, comrades!
By coincidence, became the owner of the joystick Speedlink Phantom Hawk. And since my possession controlled helicopter in GTA doubtful, we decided right there and apply, but then suddenly couldn't.
Tried to configure directly in steam, but because of his stupidity, set up a defective, very defective. Tried through x360ce, but again failed: confused about the settings at all. I would be sensible and step by step instructions in any of the possible options for what and how, if someone already has experience.
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Niikas2011 04.05.20

Surely the game does not support joysticks . Change it to the gamepad .

S
Se Ba 04.05.20

Niikas2011
I have a gamepad, but there was a feeling that Joss will fly steeper)
PS in fairness, I note that the gamepad is not played, can fly there really cool.
ZYY then why do we need joystick only for flight simulation?

A
Amsterdamn76 04.05.20

Se Ba
x360ce in search of YouTube, VIDOS sea

S
Se Ba 04.05.20

Amsterdamn76 .
Then indeed you are right. But there are a few but and if (only possible for a limited me): sometimes it is not clear what controller set up; one of the instructions I followed and copied the files to the joystick setup in the game folder - garbage out...and then you can say that I'm stupid to have done so...perhaps it is...in General pumped the game; and third instructions configured, and nothing came out.

A
Amsterdamn76 04.05.20

Se Ba
and gospada googled what it is your Speedlink :) OK so here it is necessary to sit and penstraat, go for it)