3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Skandalist 04.05.20 06:44 pm

The game for Sartoriale (Total War: Warhammer)

there is a question associated with the developers promise the game for Sartoriale in the single player campaign,but I'm on the 200th move of the new game for the Chaos and not able to meet him except as an enemy in the Horde, a Collection of Chaos,and actually a question-who knows as him to play???????
8 Comments
Sort by:
D
DronaMashina 04.05.20

It seems he can only play in a multi, but I could be wrong

F
FROS_DAD 04.05.20

in General it is added for uses. and multiplayer battles. They can be played only if you put the mod from the workshop, but then the lords will be in English. language.

S
Skandalist 04.05.20

Maybe,but there's a little hiccup here on the website about the update was written the following-- In both single and multiplayer battle will have the opportunity to play for Sartoriale (the great demon of Tzeentch).
http://www.playground.ru/blogs/total_war_warhammer/total_war_warhammer_vy_smozhete_poigrat_za_demona_tzincha-205688/

P. S-I would not ask here silly questions,but I've been digging in the net and nothing found that would be one game for him as it is written in the update

N
Nightma[R]e 04.05.20

In single-player and multiplayer battles will be able to play for Sartoriale (the great demon of Tzeentch).
Lol. Read carefully. About the campaign there is no word.

S
Skandalist 04.05.20

in a single this is Neto?the game allegedly has campaign,multiplayer,and a third mode a single?-and what does it include?

K
KiberBes 04.05.20

Brawler
Single battle meant)

S
Skandalist 04.05.20

KiberBes
Yes.ATP,I realized then.just in the beginning was not quite clear

S
ScarletWanderer 04.05.20

I of course was very late. But you cheated for it to play and it is not difficult enough to complete the main campaign and you'll get it.