3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 04.05.20 06:44 pm

41 level-1 time | | is it Possible (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

For the last level of the armor school, the bear with the required 41 level. I have a question: is it possible prior to the passage of Blood and Wine to score at least 38-40 levels? Because much experience is given for the main quests, and I only came to Skellige and yet level 20.
13 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mystic_Fox 04.05.20

In the game a strange experience, for some tasks, give 500 experience, and for some 2. So that there is as lucky. It should be every additional quest to perform and even just for leisure, like fisticuffs, etc.

L
Lixtezy 04.05.20

can, experience accrued on the system, if for example your level 20 quests 18+ will give you the full experience, 300, 500, etc., if you're LVL 20 quests such as 15 - level, there will be a miserable experience to get (the penalties). And experience through DLS heart of stone you can raise up to 40 without problems. As a tip, do palocci, collect all the ad boards and you will have tons of experience)

L
Lixtezy 04.05.20

And Yes, to avoid problems and as efficiently as possible to pump, do current LVL quests, or the lowest level to get the maximum experience by the end of the game. Personally, I went 1 time witch finished on 52 LVL

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

Lixtezy
if you do not know why this nonsense? 20 level quest level 15 will give the whole experience.
Marquess
There system is +- 5 levels from the current, all that outside experience gives a tiny, rather generally considered does not. So try to complete quests that fall in your range and you'll get the whole experience.

L
Lixtezy 04.05.20

MagicHero
I haven't been following what is the difference supposed to be, but the point is clear, why just nonsense?

P
Pirat13666 04.05.20

I rocked up to level 53.

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

Lixtezy
what is the meaning of advise if you do not know? it's like telling a kid that you can switch traffic light to red because it is not followed what is necessary but the point is clear, go to what color )))

b
blackdoctorblackdoctor 04.05.20

the end of the game. passed everything except the race.
not much fooled by levels. passage: almost all of Novigrad, the entire skellige, the second part of Novigrad and KS, final, KIV. a total sweep of all the cards

L
Lixtezy 04.05.20

MagicHero
and you do not confuse warm with soft, how is it connected? You fixed me, well done, and to pour poison kind of thing.

A
Acordy 04.05.20

Marquess
possible. I Blood and Wine was LVL 48.

M
Marquess 04.05.20

Acordy

I need to pass the Kivas would.

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

Lixtezy
I have not watered the dirt and just gave a good example (based on your logic) your question about why is nonsense.

D
Denis Kyokushin 04.05.20

Marquess
To defeat Aradina 40th level is not needed. It is easier to fight than IMPERIJA.

Lixtezy
For Imerica 1000ХР give.And so,allow for more dialogue than fighting