3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Oleg Shlyak 04.05.20 06:46 pm

On pirate you can't hear it (Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands)

All would be well but put a few of the Repack but there is a strange jamb in the game exhibited Russian language text and voice only in the initial even the cutscenes there is no voice even burst!Please tell me what could be the reason?With sabami not a coat to play...(if subs are included they are going.And that is strange, what there is sounds but not all of them even when you run the game there should be a story but silence...
9 Comments
Sort by:
b
bazilews 04.05.20

Oleg Slack
I have a pirate from Xataba-everything works fine!!!

P
Pupsik 3D 04.05.20

bazilews
+ From hatab's all good.

O
Oleg Shlyak 04.05.20

So me and Khattab and Fitgirl put one figure already and driver changed and the old sohranki killed do not understand.Everything is clearly staged...

E
EvgenyDMT 04.05.20

Oleg Slack
Try the sound settings to change the type of audio system.

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.05.20

Oleg Slack
I remember have brain and watched the game there too, but the commercials were not heard the speech, maybe it's a bug of the game, who is lucky who does not, as an option)

O
Oleg Shlyak 04.05.20

The_Disaire
Just when offline activation bought it all could be heard.A Repack I have tried different.So,something with the radio don't like her pirates )) while in other games all right.

O
Oleg Shlyak 04.05.20

The problem resena everything was all of a sudden got the idea to disable dfx who knows will understand.

K
K_I_R_I_Number2 04.05.20

Buy a license, I feel that the homeless

w
winni madison 04.05.20

Oleg Slack
This is a problem in the sound settings change for example from 5 to 2 channels or stereo