3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chestir 04.05.20 06:47 pm

Synchronization in the world of Trak (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

No one has problems? my site doesn't want a profile with ETS to carry, the cargo taken and so on. how to fix no one knows?
7 Comments
Sort by:
V
Viktor.T. 04.05.20

Chestir
Welcome. How long have you had this happen?They have there sometimes maintenance work may are affected.

C
Chestir 04.05.20

Victor.T.
Yes, no, don't think... I sometimes score in the game until some sort of a new thing) but still hauling cargo external orders and everything, and the counter stands and all the... and profile in the ATS uploaded on the website with rented transport, etc. and etc there for some reason, I do not understand why

V
Viktor.T. 04.05.20

Chestir
Welcome.Still as a variant try to create a new profile to the plug THAT swept the intranet and look will increase the flight or not.if we add something to the profile that something is wrong. Text me about the result if you fail, that can still think.Good luck.

C
Chestir 04.05.20

Victor.T.
Good))) Friday I'll try))) is that a lot of work) thank you) will be writing like that)

C
Chestir 04.05.20

Victor.T.
Welcome) have created a new profile, ran one external delivery, survived, was released, but didn't help, statistics as it was and left... I do not understand what can be

V
Viktor.T. 04.05.20

Chestir
Welcome. In ATS the same?

C
Chestir 04.05.20

Victor.T.
Yes(