3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
gfcnjh2 04.05.20 06:47 pm

Bonus Magum? (Resident Evil 4)

was playing on normal. opened up bonus missions. passed the mercenaries knocked all all the maps for five stars. then passed both company of Ada, and then launched the main mission for the new mode professional. I reach the first merchant and he sold promised for mercenaries. Magnum. what I did was wrong. it will remain on top of the old save when I played for hell. and my progress in the mercenaries of this erased? while in the main menu, all the stars have all shown. tell me, can anyone remember how and in what sequence to perform these actions to open the Handcannon Magnum.
6 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.05.20

All the bonus weapons are only available on NG+. That is, if you haven't passed the game at the Pro level, and weapons from the trader will not. On normal start the saved game and you will see there your handcannon.

g
gfcnjh2 04.05.20

Sanchez Ramirez
I have a saved game from the rules overwritten by the save of the passage of the Ada. if I understood you correctly, the Magnum will be opened only after the re-launch has already traveled modes of difficulty as well as vsluchae with a Thompson submachine gun when the game starts with a briefcase full of loot from the first passage.

S
Sanchez Ramirez 04.05.20

So. In fact, as if to store there is enough. I now use slot 4 for all modes.

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.05.20

All right, such a weapon as an elephant gun, infinite rocket launcher, Matilda, Thompson and АПЛ412 - can be obtained by two points. The first is to go through a certain campaign or bonus mode, like mercenaries, to open the trunk, and the second is to start a new game+ from the section of a typewriter(what is normal, what is easy, which is hard - does not matter), otherwise nothing.

g
gfcnjh2 04.05.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
Sanchez Ramirez
clear. thank you.

[
[ Bloodshot ] 04.05.20

What are you talking about? to open the handcannon you need to pass all stages of the mercenaries all characters 5 stars.