3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Margo 11.10.19 10:35 pm

Singes. Help!!!! (Singles: Flirt Up Your Life)

Bought the game Singles (...flirt up) loaded perfectly. But as soon as you start to enter the game appears frame 728=8B5, ?@>87>H;0 >H81:0! What is it? And how to start?
41 Comments
Sort by:
d
dastin 11.10.19

try to run it via virtual drive

Y
YuLYa 11.10.19

the same garbage. What to do,gives an error. Tell me pliz what to do? Very much want to play

V
Volkov 11.10.19

Try setting graphics to minimum. And yet - try the entry - to start a new game, load old, preferably primary sohranenku. After several attempts everything seems to be getting better, although glitches (that at boot) a lot.

z
zhdan 11.10.19

have established themselves. Comes without discs, no brakes and no error is issued.One pair is almost gone.Plus revealed money and made the whole house spick and span.

S
Sergey 11.10.19

need a new cd-key's
since I did not work but play

D
DasHka 11.10.19

And I also bought the game, like prikolina but 1. she have me a very slow (because of memory in the computer, but that will change), 2. I would code for money!!! And ka to change the camera angle??

V
Volkov 11.10.19

The game opened elementary. No hacking skills are necessary. In the game file.cfg you can set the initial amount of money (where all the words are written), as well as the level of nudity (lon= 0 to 2). And in the savegame file*Info can afford to put the required amount of experiencepoints (all words are also written) and to adjust characteristics of the relationship at the desired level..

P
PlayGround.ru 11.10.19

Tell me how the hell to have sex-what to do,what to achieve? Or how to hack? Really want!!!Grief :)

P
PlayGround.ru 11.10.19

No one know?

D
DEMON 11.10.19

for those who have broken! What would newscache frame(it is written that lacking memory..) Put on low 800*600 16 bit
etc., and still zhelatelno to install again.

g
gore 11.10.19

displayed the sign at the start that e found key dictionary in the translator folder.
smart people what to do?????????

S
Sergey 11.10.19

you need to gain a lot of Poitou erotica
then click poornamadah in bed (something like this, I nemetckaya version)
and press them and then will be 2 buttons Sex and ґPetting

a
alex 11.10.19

What values are (1 to how many and what kind (whole or not)) energy, etc. and it is already buggy to eat and sleep.

L
Lucifer 11.10.19

Damn ,one thread had new furniture ?????

L
Lucifer 11.10.19

Damn ,one thread had new furniture ?????
help !!!!!!!!! :))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

a
alkotadj 11.10.19

And nobody knows how to return the game to English (if there is one) , I have a version from 7th wolf platinum, it is still interesting you can get rid of the overly bright glare?

B
Bad Boy 11.10.19

Paysite here allpowers.ru

P
PlayGround.ru 11.10.19

This game is really cool all on, well done , but sometimes buggy! but just do not understand with the password!!! I read above something about the game file.cfg... for podrobnee Mona???? and if I have many saved games and all of a sudden I'm referring to the amount of money, it won't glumetza???

m
mad hat 11.10.19

backup,backup and backup again ISCO

M
Mr. Jish 11.10.19

HELP PLEASE
Bought excellent start writes:

error_generic
exception not cought: IniFile::getEntry() - the key dictionary couldn't be found in the section Translator

Don't know what to do. Play Okhotsk.
help pliz!