3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Ginger_Men 04.05.20 06:47 pm

Problems with the screen in the game. (Doom (2016))

Good day, as you progress through the game, began to be a problem, the screen is evenly divided diagonally from corner to corner, it's only noticeable when the camera moves (which is why in the screenshots the problem disappears), I tried to change the settings from low to ultra, changed the resolution and everything else, nothing helps, the game is purchased on steam, a laptop screen 15.6 full hd, gtx 1050ti played quietly without patternsof even on ultra 60 frames, overheating does not occur, this problem is only seen in Doom. [photo made with a phone]

9 Comments
Sort by:
R
Rocbomber 04.05.20

Can crooked download something? Do check your cache the game to the incentive

G
Ginger_Men 04.05.20

Rocbomber
Already checked all the files in order.

F
FoXtrot777 04.05.20

Ginger_Men
Look in the settings windowed mode or something like that. I don't remember exactly, but there is in my opinion several options are full screen, window, no frames. Popereklyuchat these settings. Another problem may be drivers. Try to put the old driver version 365.19 optimized for Doom from the NVIDIA website.

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

Ginger_Men
Try to turn off multi-core optimization (if there is, I'm a complete XS in it). I have quake 4 (with mods) is almost the same with her.

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

Or setup graphs at a High put.

n
nik32wpo 04.05.20

What if the graphics API to change. So, for the sake of interest.

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

If the problem goes away - let us know ;8-)

D
Ded Krot 04.05.20

Keep us posted.

G
Ginger_Men 04.05.20

Doc Bassili and Corvega
In General, I went into the NVIDIA control panel and disabled the following settings: vertical sync pulse and trilinear buffering, so same in game settings disabled vertical sync, the gap is partially missing, only if very much to shake the camera you can see it in the top corner, in a normal game I would not have noticed because at this rate I'm never the camera does not move.