3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
F
Frag or die 04.05.20 06:47 pm

Collectibles (Titan Quest)

things running complete-collected who ? what interesting things are added from their Assembly ? all you need to collect or bonuses start from two and more ? at the moment (level 27)there are three things from three different sets rarely come across .. damn :( ! makes sense to keep them ? given the relatively small amount of inventory and no chest
217 Comments
Sort by:
m
mkassidy 04.05.20

Shame about the small amount of inventory - it rasshiryayut three times per game! Clearly, the more the better, but it is what it is.

Bonuses start от2х and more clothes. Personally I keep everything, never throw away. I want to collect something. Me for the entire game only dropped 2 collectible things and this knee pads from different sets...=)

The theme is named bad - I, for instance, did not understand the title of the topic, what it says here. Rather, understand that we are talking about the version of the game on a pirate COLLECTION =) I had to call SETS or collections of stuff... the Theme is important, as you see, no one unsubscribe.

A
Archmag 04.05.20

Things only come across in certain places, seems to be not possible to find the Greek set in Egypt or Egyptian in the Eastern States. Accordingly, if you do not stop the accumulation of things somewhere in one place, set to collect one character is unrealistic. By the way, the developers promise will soon add the ability to transfer things between your characters is most likely not in the first patch and the second.

T
TinPu 04.05.20

Satovich things shaft , no place to put more than 3 of a single set not found , fall down anywhere and anything .

n
nasosnaya stanciya boli 04.05.20

But in the net it is impossible to exchange?

T
TinPu 04.05.20

http://www.gamebanshee.com/titanquest/setitems.php
40+ sets
tired to save ;-)
Here are the legendary things not yet found.

m
mkassidy 04.05.20

LOL barbarian? There are??=) Do not mow Diplo=) we Have Tatin Quest!

F
Frag or die 04.05.20

and I little inventory ! 33 level three extra slots for things open..and 2 of the extra slots Packed with things and *runtime* (which is invested in things - how to call them properly I have no idea)..because the farther the more of them that in fact, and so many..(planned to sell *runki* collected low level but never managed...)
in principle, accumulated 7 million I think hvatilo to life..(the more so because more than 150 thousand I remember how much spent on clothes) and you can bylob not pick up anything more than some small ..but the thirst for greed is stronger than me and I'm (only yellow blue and green from what falls out) pick up :)
reached the portal to Olympus and to sojeleniu seems was covered with vidyuhi my.. (in life there are such understand the bases)
the fact that different locations give unique to these places things I also noticed.. alternatively, you can jump back into the completed space and just fool with search.. but was lazy..
about the legendary things slyhom not heard.. what ever they can to please interested ?
and what bonuses are given (also curious) if collected more than 2 things of the *sets*? (so like is called)
buy sets of things I realized or not.. who would of huckster ?
here like the people wrote that at the second level of difficulty drop more interesting.. or is it ?(not interested in simple things namely sets and legendary)
z.s. thanks for the optimization is the name of a topic long searched for its name and couldn't understand what was removed :)

C
Cheburashka 04.05.20

The people and why the game natuski shields with different there risunkami , I have Dr Athens and I always caught the only pads disposable ?

F
Frag or die 04.05.20

I think you can max level approximately to consider..the number of points required for the maximum throughput of both professions .. all count divided by 3(3 points given for 1st level) the resulting number will be the level that can be obtained almost for sure ;)
it seems to me logical to assume that all skills can be about to swing the maximum..after pumping to get the experience for level I think will have an empty case.. for +2 points to strength for example the weather will do (that of course if you have no baubles add a large % to the parameters;))
I do not think that would pass the same in the second round.. and even more in the third.. boring and not interesting (IMHO) even for unique things

A
Archmag 04.05.20

Max level chars - 65th. Try to create a server for 1-99 levels. There you can specify the level range, so he is not put more than 64, then a maximum of 65 minutes. (and developed on ofitsialke said that the 65th). Things begin to fall legendary with epic Egypt, but the chance is very small. By the end of the epic more chances.

S
SystemAdmin 04.05.20

Found a blue sword Teslos wanted to prosecuting his relica Essence of Zeus' Thunderbolt fails. Maybe blue things are not suketada? Does anyone had this experience? Share pliz

A
Antoine777 04.05.20

The most stylish BLUISH(The oxy) set in the game - OBSIDIANOVYE(cotton's translation). As long as the current to grab the leggings, but they give really cool. The blue sets are not poputchitsa rarname;), which is very bad. But what would there not talking about equipping is nonsense. 5 additional bags + your own. Dam! I have one blue thing, in a different paint!, in another all rarity, in another all okoncovke and medals... Why you little!? And own all culled regalecidae and megaloceros(for mana). I, personally, feel the chocolate with such inventories. In fact, the inventory more than in all other Diablomon. That's my opinion.

A
Antoine777 04.05.20

In the temple of Hermes? in Babylon - drop the OXY stuff. Poryskat there, you will find many small. I personally 58левел. And I have enough metchik from beginner, with Greece. Attack=145(speed), damage=278. Of here all is normal, but their HP is critically low.

m
mkassidy 04.05.20

STALKER-YOU'RE A NOOB! I am 43 already and you what? lol... Forget it let's not quarrel... I didn't call you, but you. So I do not apologize for that...

In common with the Collector's friend for a couple of found 14: I 6, the other 8. How to go through all the difficulty will change =)))
We ESTIMATE another on epics, when Lana played, I got the LEGENDARY axe, PURPLE in color. Kick him for me average 489, 654 per second.. Speed 134.

Screenshot. Top epic weapons that I found and have not yet thrown out =) note the EPIC axe purple color and its parameters. From the bottom of my collectible stuff (6pcs)

P. S. Everything is for sale=)))) knock in Asya 245806689 =)))))

A
Archmag 04.05.20

to ProDJ666
>5 additional bags + your own.

How interesting you have 5 bags??? There are only three extras give. Something I have doubts to appear steel. Who's the 58th level? (in the sense of what skill was taken).

>I personally 58левел. And I have enough metchik from beginner, with Greece. Attack=145(speed), damage=278.
That's exactly don't believe it was officially said that things fall accordingly to your level and location. That is, the rate could not drop a sword that can compare with the legendary. As the saying goes: do not drive.

m
mkassidy 04.05.20

How can?? In my inventory look. the screen also given!!! The legendary axe fell on Epics =))

A
Antoine777 04.05.20

Guys, guys, do not ssortes. Yes, only 3, but under 5 is enough ;) of course I Have 3 bags, BUT... I mean, that inventory is very large and those who drives about his small size wrong. And what about metchik... It's total damage instead of its own + the elemental damage is still gdeto 20-30, ie max damage with this metchik more than that which I have indicated above 20-30 hits. And speed is true! I SWEAR!!!

A
Antoine777 04.05.20

And ESO. He's not CYANOTIC and legendary... was... In Tartarus, the game flew... :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

A
Antoine777 04.05.20

ESO, things can fall kaki anyone, especially on HARDCORE. Ability only partially, probably affect. It probably probability involved in it are all attacks things. More I don't know what we can to UTB to influence. For example at 1000 drops to about 10 BLUISH things. At 100000 - 1 legendary. 1000000 a few BLUE and a couple of LEGENDS. More than 1,000,000 already in the spread. Denide so, for ESO to explain it - see Screenshot.

m
mkassidy 04.05.20

Here is the complete collection that my friend found.