3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20 06:48 pm

Run on the laptop with two graphics cards (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Hi all. There was such problem: Skyrim stopped to see discrete graphics card and started to run on integrated. My laptop has a discrete graphics card Nvidia GeForce 920M 2 GB, and built-in(integrated) to 1 GB. Previously I worked on discrete 50 fps(with Enb in 37-45), and now tills a maximum of 40 and this is without Enb... All because the game uses the wrong graphics card, which I need. In the launcher does not appear discrete(although it used to appear!). Please tell me why such an incident can be and how can I fix this problem? Thanks in advance!
23 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Znak kachestva Ubeysoft 04.05.20

Demetrum24579
You had not updated the wood? And what is the integrated card?

K
Kostya_Vong 04.05.20

Demetrum24579
on the nexus like there, like that's what you need http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/33227/?
If you do not want and/or don't know etc. etc. and then adjust in nVidia control Panel (NVIDIA control Panel - 3D Settings - Manage 3D settings - Program settings - Search for Skyrim and adjust the map).
And Yes, for the renewal of the wood the problem is most likely...

K
Kostya_Vong 04.05.20

Demetrum24579
manual, but on inglish
Spoiler
here is Russian version
Spoiler

D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20

Sign a quality Ubisoft
Nope, not updated.
Integrase Intel HD Graphics 5500

D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20

Kostya_Vong
Video I, alas, did not see, because with 2G you sit.

D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20

Kostya_Vong
Right now I will look on the nexus. By the way, in the control panel I did it.

Looked. It says the file d3d9 dll... This is my Enb. As I understand it, it's because of the Enb such an incident, but still don't understand how the Enb could remove discrete in the launcher.

r
redeflesq 04.05.20

Demetrum24579
I also have a laptop and also have Nvidia video card and an integrated Intel and I have also stopped working Nvidia.
Coincidence?

D
Ded Krot 04.05.20

Skyrim on the laptop with two graphics cards
burn laptop

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.05.20

Or wood trouble, or the card will die soon, if not already dead. Faced with the same garbage, in the end it starts with one game only on the Integra pearl, then a second, followed by everyone else. Eventually changed fuck all the stuffing of the laptop, and now everything is OK. Conclusion: be ready that your card is already covered.

B
BarackKamacho 04.05.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
if you do not understand,then it is better to be silent

S
StNi 04.05.20

I have a intel hd graphics 4000 after update of fire wood on her plow Skyrim on ultra with a Bang, though to at medium barely dragged

Y
Yuri Yandere 04.05.20

BarackKamacho
It's just one of the pseudo-theories about the great understanding, but never write and never offered any options, the super-user :) And for that matter, even if someone something does not understand - just smarter just to speak, but more to people in the know could in case of an error - correct, putting on a more true direction. I think not so it is clear that if you just sit there - you sure as hell will never know and will not understand, so it is not necessary here La-La. And so catch the like and no hurt feelings ;)

D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20

People. I just figured out. Downloaded a dll file(not from the nexus, and I don't know how to swing there), threw it in the folder with the replacement and now it works discrete, but displays the wrong name and not working Enb... Then I threw the same dll, only the Enb dll and it started to show only Intel HD Graphics. Is it possible manually to fix this? He can rename the dll from Enb in the Enb files to change something?

D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20

Grandfather Mole
Play GTA 5 on high and Fallout 4 on medium-high. Not burned and will not burn.)

B
BarackKamacho 04.05.20

Skarlet Frankett Nox
in fairness I had a solution to this problem with some sort of file that disguised none under the kind of just left,it seems the 8800gts and personally it helped me,but I could not find on my computer,I just want to say that you can't blurt out the standard klishirovannyh response like update driver,and because of this, to expose people of misinformation,if a subject has burned card,this would lead to more significant consequences than the inability to start Skyrim,and Yes you can pointeresovatsya how do you change the stuffing of the laptop for this process, personally I think somewhat mythical

M
Metalist1925 04.05.20

Demetrum24579
all right. ENB on the laptop does not work correctly

D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20

Is it possible to fiksanaly it? And without the Enb may count such a dull and almost black and white.

B
BarackKamacho 04.05.20

Demetrum24579
there is a hint with switching monitors right now, throw the link

D
Demetrum24579 04.05.20

BarackKamacho
I tried to switch the monitor. Yes, the map is visible, but still what the hell runs on integrated. Looks like I'll have to play without Enb. Well, OK then.

K
Kostya_Vong 04.05.20

Demetrum24579
Have you watched the link on the nexus? As I understand this fix d3d9.dll for two graphics cards. Let's see...