3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
VICtor94 04.05.20 06:49 pm

What part of GTA you have passed? (Grand Theft Auto 5)

And in what part of the GTA you played? Was recently sadana topic:what part of GTA you played first?
And now I decided to create a subject: And in what part of the GTA you played?
So unsubscribe what to play what not and what passed and what didn't.
246 Comments
Sort by:
K
KetchupS 04.05.20

Not played those on the PC did not come out..
And went: gta london 1969 , GTA 3, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA 4 & Episodes from Liberty City..

G
GMT338 04.05.20

GTA Vice Stories , damn I would like for the Marines will chop

f
fhdgfhbdwvfgh 04.05.20

I recently played stories)So I all played in addition to Advance.By the way, not really what I want in Advance to play.

V
VICtor94 04.05.20

deamon66699
What about the fact that you played stories I even heard you bought a PSP. Oh.
And about the advans you're so vain play games you'll like this.And this is the way how's GTA on the PSP is cool or not?

A
Albo 04.05.20

VICtor94
GTA on the PSP is Mego cool, especially LCS, control is very convenient, only if no analog joy to drive; a new story, open the story of the events that occurred 3 years before the 3rd part, what it clarifies the plot of the three, when you meet old characters... Plus in a version for PSP some buildings under construction, in General, is another small masterpiece with a capital letter in the world of GTA.
Happy with the view in the game, as in all adult GTA - third-person, ie behind gauger, and it can be changed as you like...
In General mast Kev for the lucky owners of PSP...

V
VICtor94 04.05.20

Albo
Well, a close view it is clear he is still in GTA 3 if you include Classic controls.

v
vladF_Pro.Gta 04.05.20

Played all except Liberty City Stories

M
MC_Black 04.05.20

The author of the previous post - happy Birthday, and I have a question: can anywhere maps for GTA : Advance to get their greedy hands?

V
VICtor94 04.05.20

gtalover610
Yeah confirm vladF-БЫВШИЙ_ВЛАДf happy Birthday and Happy new year!
And about the maps, Yes they are I saw somewhere while on this website. A successful search.

D
D-Ice95 04.05.20

Not played GTA Liberty City Stories, GTA Vice City Stories, GTA Episodes From Liberty City.

G
Grand Theft Winters 04.05.20

What games from the GTA you've been through? (green newbie decided to create a topic, if this topic is already there then srite me shit, OK?)

M
Mad Daine 04.05.20

Everything except the stories

J
Jeremy Clarkson 04.05.20

3,vice city,san andreas,4

m
miha64 04.05.20

San ,VC ,VCS

k
kerm68 04.05.20

GTA III, VC, SA.

E
Egor_Pskov 04.05.20

Grand Theft Auto, GTA: London 1969, GTA 2, GTA III, GTA: Vice City, GTA: San Andreas

[
[WIN]Rasta 04.05.20

GTA 3, GTA San Andreas, GTA 4, GTA Episodes from Liberty City (both)

G
Gaghet 04.05.20

GTA: SA, and that with cheats :( the Rest either I was too lazy before, either the computer does not pull (as in the case of IV) Later I gotta work %(

U
Udalennyy 04.05.20

Vice City, San Andreas and GTA 4

H
HyperXStream 04.05.20

GTA III, GTA Vice City, GTA San Andreas, GTA IV, GTA The Lost and Damned, GTA The Ballad of Gay Tony. If the desire will take place in Vice City Stories.