3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mazinily 04.05.20 06:50 pm

online ps vita (Injustice: Gods Among Us)

is it worth buying this game on Vita? because right now it is 574 RUB

and can I just play online or need for online is to buy ps plus?
8 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nyanco 04.05.20

Do not tell about the purchase, then that's your business. What about online, can, subscription, you don't need, but the problem could be. Relevant tema:http://community.eu.playstation.com/t5/PS-Vita/injustice-gods-among-us-Vita-%D0%BD%D0%B5-%D0%B2%D1%8B%D1%85%D0%BE%D0%B4%D0%B8%D1%82-%D0%B2-%D0%BE%D0%BD%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%BD/m-p/24328336. And happy Birthday!

m
mazinily 04.05.20

Nyanco
thank you

m
mazinily 04.05.20

Nyanco
but the link above does not work

N
Nyanco 04.05.20

Oh! Weird, try typing in the search: injustice gods among us Vita goes online. Forum playstation.

m
mazinily 04.05.20

Nyanco
and what games there are on Vita that would not go there for the day and for a month or more

N
Nyanco 04.05.20

Good question. The entire series is Atelier - a huge siphon time, the right month, she (the heroine, because only one part was hero) will help. Digimon Storу quite long, especially when you inject digimon. With Persona 4 Golden a month will be very quick, but interesting. Series The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, too, that person, but today she's out on the PC. Mind Zero is nothing, but on the PC. Tales of Hearts r, especially if a fan of the series. Lost Dimension is good in terms of replay value. Utawarerumono: Mask of Deception will approach, if to judge by the first, but this is not played, the price bites. All described JRPG, console me for them and take, with other genres I suck at relationships.

m
mazinily 04.05.20

and there is something for 574 RUB

T
The Dmitry Disaire 04.05.20

mazinily
don't even know on a PC online because the empty