3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bakibi 04.05.20 06:53 pm

How did you spend your summer.

I know that before the end of summer for another month, but still.
If someone asked you How was your summer?, what you first tell?
44 Comments
Sort by:
50GB 04.05.20

Better than the past

S
SlavaSonic 04.05.20

For the last 8 years, almost all summer I spend at work. Week was able to escape with his wife to the sea.

O
Old_seemann 04.05.20

A diploma, got a job, scored in the game

t
the endless misanthropy o 04.05.20

Worked (until 22:00 consistently 2 times a week, other days up to 20-21 on the weekend to 16-18) More remember nothing, well sold cheslow apartment, bought new, where the work of the views (so 3 minutes and fall flat on his back), well a couple of times not bad had a rest in Moscow, outside the city, the wheels are new tried. Of course, summer can not withstand any criticism, there have been years of fun, but it's all not a pleasure to hold, and in order more important than hedonistic. Fortunately it was not too hot, Inferno, without the sea and the beach, as if too much is.

s
solij 04.05.20

How did you spend your summer
Spoiler

W
Waffen 04.05.20

At work...normally like always
Spoiler

B
Bombardirovschik 04.05.20

I was on Futur pipol pipol voodoo, then once ashore, Mowgli stopped and all summer was under Absalom , but don't worry , I'm under Absalom clearly many sober

M
Maksutko 04.05.20

solij
The same)

7Rain7 04.05.20

Bikibi
The author, there is nothing in school essay to write? Decided to skommunizdil someone's story from this site?
I spent the summer at work and on holidays. In General cool.

P
PolaC1 04.05.20

I just probuhal and schA thumps, chhat to work and Urbi, chhat problems. The heat subsides, it will be possible to work.

R
Rolemanser 04.05.20

PolaC1
What you drink the Mare's milk?

7Rain7 04.05.20

Rolemanser
Wheaties drink.

R
Rolemanser 04.05.20

7Rain7
Not at his age drink and smoke buchalka - kurishku.

7Rain7 04.05.20

Rolemanser
This is a Jaguar and bond or what? ))))

R
Rolemanser 04.05.20

7Rain7
It depends on your preference.

7Rain7 04.05.20

Rolemanser
You what for about Mare wrote. Now sitting and waiting for lunch. I wanted a Mare )))

7Rain7 04.05.20

DragonXXXV
Parliament ))).

R
Rolemanser 04.05.20

7Rain7
We have them only in the shop with the Kazakh products to go, so our destiny or yogurt or snow.

A
Alexey Heizenberg 04.05.20

The first summer of his life, after which will not need to go to school - graduated from University, now in the hands of 2 honors, which nobody wants, because it went not with a degree. A couple of trips to the barbecue, bought a car, the PS 4, the sea was not,but did not want relations with women because at least some started)) Very cool, seems that only a normal life began, no endless practices, degree, course and fellow students, who already see tired.

7Rain7 04.05.20

Rolemanser
Weird. You Evrospar there are shopping centers? They even have small shops in the Department of milk for 100 rubles a bottle of Mare's milk you can buy.