3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Old Hrych 04.05.20 06:53 pm

The story of Your trips (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

Tell stories of your travels in the vastness of Skyrim. Can make fun of them bugs and all that jazz. Can you tell us about what you found interesting in the game. You can write about the bugs etc. In General everything is clear.

So here's my story:

I once saw a ghostly horse with rider. I was curious, and I ran after him. It turned out to be the headless Horseman... :-/ But I ran after him, for he had never paid any attention. I told him we were getting in the way, then tried to strike. No, he was not disembodied. Don't know,but he never paid me the slightest attention. He did not die. During the road he was turning out of somewhere out of the way, but then went back the reverse continued the way I was with him. The journey was long. On the way we met all sorts of evil animals and bandits. The most amazing thing is that they are not scattered aimlessly, and, damn it, ATTACKED him, completely ignoring me. a handful of thugs in furs and a couple of wolves, not looking at each other, trying to catch up with the Rider and to hit/bite him! It had to be seen! The thugs were sent in his direction threats and matyukatsya all sorts of words. And the Rider, completely ignoring these vain attempts torture, STUPIDLY jumped on... arrived to the destination, and disappeared, sending his pursuers on me... :-/ Nothing special, dragon armor and a couple zacharenia ebony swords have done good work...

All this I wrote, and I hope you like it.
23 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 04.05.20

Doc Bassili and Corvega
The headless horseman and the headless knight away from GG .
Spoiler

_
_BESIK_ 04.05.20

One day, a creepy voice started talking to me Varoga and I nearly did a bunch.I always thought they were dumb and then that nasaga this holasek to me..!

R
Richards 04.05.20

Went to the camp of giants, went into space))))

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

Richard wrote:
Went to the camp of giants, went into space))))
Yeah, me too, so it was at first ), I whinnying wildly, this is how strong the impact and how solid earth and my body to fly!

A
Andrey Ivanych 04.05.20

Once watched the battle of giants and wolves)) it was fun to watch a thirty-second flight of the flea-bitten test pilots))
And funny bugs: in the plains, North West of Whiterun, the giant periodically surpasses the two mammoths. And every time you spawn one of them a couple of seconds, goes quiet, and then all of a sudden suddenly flies into the air and falls. The height is not large but it is enough for death.

K
Krrrva 04.05.20

Remember Berengar the court mage in Whiterun ? so, I once stole a large crystal, I was like no one noticed and the mage is normally talked to me. A few days passed, completed a few quests, I went to Vitrano and then I am attacked by mercenaries, I of course soaked and the body of one of them found a letter, it said I was (was my name), a sneaky thief, and that I deserve to die, and the customer just was Berengar. I was extremely shocked, not even from the fact that the theft backfired on me after a couple hours of play, and so the magician turned out to be cold-blooded, vicious and at the same time restrained. I've been following this case a little afraid of it ))

Even as it again threw the sword, Tole armor in Riften, and passers-by began to kill each other because of fierce )) then learned that in different cities react differently to it, and in the same Whiterun looks like you return the thing

E
Egor Nevazhno 04.05.20

when I was an adventurer, until an arrow hit in the knee and I remembered that I'm a dragonborn

E
Egor Nevazhno 04.05.20

_BESIK_
pobuhat with the man in the tavern and the witch wife of yours

s
saturn7774 04.05.20

Crra
It's just random ... :-)
The game was spawnie mercenaries and had to be that, in cedula was someone's name ... One of those who HS, was Farenga ...

K
Krrrva 04.05.20

saturn7774
in spawnie ? I attacked the mercenaries only once for the entire game, and nothing I didn't steal anything

s
saturn7774 04.05.20

Crra
These mercenaries belong to the category of Random encounters. The game is randomly generated mercenaries, and as the only character who had committed a theft, was Farenga, his name the Gods themselves told me to write to the card. And then it does not matter if you knew that he Farenga that he had been robbed or not ... :-)
He still doesn't know and harm him to keep shouldn't.

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

Another story

In the Saarthal quest for the Mages Guild is not going to fit in the details, got part of the amulet of Gauldur, after a few game months find one book that mentions the Gauldur and his sons is there, that there, it said that the amulet of Gauldur -
a powerful magical artifact that gave power to those wearing it. Then I decided to try this amuletic. Went to the dungeon, where it was necessary to-about-olgo walked there, more than a dozen draugrov (and draugrov military commanders!) reassured me completely there was found the son of Gauldur. When he got out of his coffin, I sent him his trademark shot (simultaneous power blow sharpened and zatsarinnyi ebony swords). He died from this. I was waiting for. Nothing happened, all the exits were closed. And then pomoshu brain I knew I caused the bug! Well, no wonder pridmore quicksave and I rebooted and started with the son of Gauldur's normal to fight...

In the second dange was hotter. More commanders and more spaces (I always try to visit all the rooms and not miss anything valuable). There the second son of Gauldur was abruptly first. He created his magic twins and it was hard to guess who to shoot (they kept at a respectful distance). I killed one, there was another. I came to one, he disappeared and reappeared elsewhere. Dilemma. I decided to use a Secret weapon - cheats. So I was with him and understood, he took another part amuletic and went to the third Dango. There was the tomb of the Gauldur (he has three sons, and I all killed). There sell the same thing in the second, but in the end I had to fight every son of Gauldur alone... Finally defeating all received the long-awaited amulet... And you know what? This amuletic just increased max HP, mana and endurance, La, freaking 30 units!.....

It was all for nothing?

K
Krrrva 04.05.20

saturn7774
That is, by your logic, if you steal some thing, I'm definitely attack the mercenaries ? I don't think so. Yes, and these mercenaries were waiting just at Whiterun. Usually if steal thing and palishsya Hosein things will no longer be friendly to you

s
saturn7774 04.05.20

Crra
It's not my logic, and games ... Random events, they are even random ... So-called radiant.
Farenga friendly ?..

I met the same ( of course that was met ), where instead of the name of the customer was the dash, as the Persian did not steal anything. :-) There is of bugs is very rare ...

They are required to appear on the game and they will appear.

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

saturn7774
Crra
Clogged you live...

s
saturn7774 04.05.20

Doc Bassili and Corvega
It's true about the game. :-)
Any events, only the program, not fantasy artificial intelligence ...

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

saturn7774
I know it ). But to see all these the program at once and immediately can not consider. And it looks like quite the adventure ). Time takes and eats brains ). And such adventures in Skyrim o-o-o-very much, no one believed. And there is still quite a lot of mods that add more quests...

O
Old Hrych 04.05.20

And there is still not provided by the game adventures ). One of them described Crra. And, I think, is one of the main features of Skyrim.
For example, when in the heat of the battle between the Brothers of the Storm and the Imperials, suddenly a dragon appears and intervenes in the battle.... XD

s
saturn7774 04.05.20

Doc Bassili and Corvega
I do not argue ... :-)
He wouldn't play Skyrim if it was linear.

R
Revenge_8 04.05.20

strange topic, in the sky played a hundred years ago. none of you remembered a cave. can't remember what it's called. there is a river with a strong current that suspends the bridge. if you go to the middle of the bridge, it will collapse and you will suffer somewhere to the devil horns, it. and throw it somewhere else. the effect is not so weak, because suddenly.