3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 04.05.20 06:55 pm

Impressions of BioShock Remastered (BioShock)

Yeah,the remaster has turned out to put it mildly sucks.
Start only from the third time,and then after put compatibility with Windows 8,before that I was stuck with a black screen.

Without the Russian language play in General sucks.set Softonic,but unfortunately it only translates the voice acting and then not everywhere.

Started the game up and crashes constantly,capezio made the remaster,well at least free got.

In the end, the game to play anyway you want,got my version on the disk,set and enjoy with you the original busy even did not want to,because there again, need crack.
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 04.05.20

saa0891
Yeah, I did not start, even with God knows what times

D
Demon59901 04.05.20

strelok312
And on my tenth Windows start the first time, and during the time that I played never took off. But the remaster, weak, Yes.

s
strelok312 04.05.20

Demon59901
I have a 7-ka 64 bits (Pirates of course, but with people.) and that the first that the second part does not start.

D
Demon59901 04.05.20

strelok312
Can I have the config right. God knows.

v
vovadjo 04.05.20

Does anyone know how to change the resolution in the 1st Bioshok. A remastered version, the lock resolution can not change, although the monitor allows you to bet more.

V
Viss 04.05.20

Lal, put the new patch, so much so that all the textures blink) I thought, where else sucks to play with friezes and jump fps on level ground, not A no, yet they were able to finish remasterise Bioshok. Bellisimo! And then the moment finally did people put Rusik text+voice.

K
Kandoliza 04.05.20

Viss
Turn on vertical sync.
Rusik guys today, tomorrow will correct, not a whining baby!

A
A.Soldier of Light 04.05.20

Looked at screenshots of remastering... not once. Differences low, it makes no sense to spend the money and time, the original is gorgeous, the game is great and doesn't need any remastering. Well, maybe in ten years only if 8) is a good choice.

O
OldQuake 04.05.20

Also had a problem with the start) But then climb and start, why not start - not clear...

O
OldQuake 04.05.20

Good afternoon - below threw the video about the game, I hope we helped in the passage
Art walkthrough BioShock Remastered(Hard)
Interested in your opinion. Thanks in advance.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLnw94mD976jJTYXR2yqBjUcuRMnmUcYM4

S
SlavaSonic 04.05.20

Was waiting for the Remastered thought will make localization in order to play in Russian on PS4, but alas. Will have to download the Repack to PC.

T
The X-Files 04.05.20

Long ago, pirates downloaded with full crack from ZOG, started BUT alas ,when these games going already twenty times even remasting with improved and expanded skills with prettier graphics can't pull in an amazing narrative game,reached the middle of the game and installed the second part of remasting, that started to go but realized that no matter how good the remaster, the original will remain in the memory forever.
PS:With the launch of pirates in both the remaster was not a problem, only the first part had handles file resolution is your screen set to 800x600 otherwise black screen crashes.

L
Loginov_ 04.05.20

Worthless remaster, I decided to try, and did not run all possible ways tried