3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Immense 04.05.20 06:55 pm

Need ideas for unusual fransico! (Diablo 2)

Hello! Decided to experiment a bit and collect unusual fransico. Will take as a basis 2 Voice of Reason in a phase blade. Each has a chance Casta frozen orb level 13 (DMG 170-175) and ice blast level 20 (DMG 273-287). Because frenzic has very often the idea of these two spells should be very often. Plus every gun has a 24 cold cutting of the enemy, for a total of 48.
For maximum attack speed with LVL 20 frenzy need IAS 39.
For survivability definitely should fight.
Shoes thought mountain, the crash will not be superfluous.
Amul highlord, ias ds good buns.
Belt or dungo, or string – as needed etc.
But the rest is hard:
1. cbf is, but ar with the Raven sooooo enticing.
2. Whether to wear nv? Even the 20% increase DMG of fo only 35 of the bolt.
3. What armor to wear? I thought the shaft(as will be beaten :D ) or trechery to solve the problems with ias.

P. S. Please unsubscribe on the merits, or not write at all.
P. S. S. to Offer to swing PALADINA ON MALATKI not necessary.
32 Comments
Sort by:
f
firkax 04.05.20

eshe botd + last wish norm

A
Archon Guard 04.05.20

don't listen to them they want you together year 3 - 4 and the beam to the end of life or something )
- unusual, but norms beaver without vultures is a beast+beast - the aura formed, ful invent coupled with the Fort stellendam and giantslalom with the rules inside this fight juwelery sales in ut, right Bo with another beaver take, cheap relative to full invent recruited Hz 10 MD ar average HP(30 to 40)

on non the Lader is
very cool lupasit zerkom under frenzy and frenzy under the action o - I put the left mirror on the right don - or Vice versa as those preferred and alternate blows on all sorts besamung, crumbles normalia, of course worse than a vulture, but a vulture came up with for wimps )

and with the fretboard and fights any fool can collect, are you in ut try to survive and kill all

I
Immense 04.05.20

Archon Guard
Archon Guard wrote: very cool lupasit SERCO
I have 2 season collected fretboard+lawbringer. Mirror under frenzy's fire, though only 6 seconds...

are you try in ut to survive and kill all
In ut wore a fight just for mephala because Reza was ~ 30 in the past short season collected so as not to change clothes, did not dosobirat... Funny that mephala not leach at all (in the sense of no LT), even under decree (with all the others, including Minovarov othila enough just to Lilith for hell ball with HP can drop to half). With the rules of the cuts under decree think he will fall faster than HP beaver, 1 ppl at least.

I
Immense 04.05.20

As a subscriber banned, the blog will not do that, I will write here:
Gathered yesterday in haste in heriditory - 1 ppl cleaned VSK, of Mironov and the Lord of destruction. The result is: NV for the first time with the barbarian problem with the cuts (paired with the shaft with IAS jewel lres). Enough DMG to 3-4 balls to keep everyone on screen not very fat snakes. Due to caste ays blast fo very rare, that is very unfortunate, with the rift I guess is the same thing, only in a tornado :(. + blasts not imune 6-8 sec full abidijan, you can replace merc on mayt (the test was on Def and freezer) that will raise a little bit of damage (~700 gun now without charnow on DMG, just HP's), and use trechery because the monsters are frozen, or if the use of areat then try Natalia armour with cold facets.

O
Obsessed 04.05.20

hmm.. I posted galleries? :( anyway, rock jewelers armor of the whale, sopky through red tp from the Chars, it will be cooler than krapo Natasha!

I
Immense 04.05.20

Obsessed
rock jewelers armor of the whale
There is such a ~90 HP 4 juice, but that's Def something not very ~100. From Natasha at least about 700. The only plus another fastata ~50 cold DMG :) Plus taking into account PCR nataha you can score on Pres.

O
Obsessed 04.05.20

Immense, however, I do not stop to consider that sales is dumb. ;-)

I
Immense 04.05.20

Obsessed
Obsessed wrote: that Bild dumb
And to swing his talents? :D

O
Obsessed 04.05.20

Immense, talents, something, like, right, arms pumped. ;-)

s
street_vaiper 04.05.20

smotri karoche frenzi so 100% crushashim udarom kritom i open wonds. beresh v kazhduu ruku Fleshrender nadevaesh bronu's run wordom duress i odevaesh tapki war boots. i vse karoche

s
street_vaiper 04.05.20

i kstate itemi ochen lehko nayti

I
Immense 04.05.20

street_vaiper
Cb cut physical RES.