3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
arctic_fox 04.05.20 06:56 pm

Keyboard and mouse - piece of shit (Mafia 3)

This applies to absolutely unplayable driving due to the fact that the camera is returned at the same moment, if you turn the car WASD and control the camera with the mouse. She returns instantly, and makes a sharp jerk, knocking it out. And so constantly. Impossible. Is that the only mouse not to touch it at all, but somehow very uncomfortable to ride.
11 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vano_Strelok 04.05.20

b_b_b
For this to create a thread in the forum? Standing and applauding your genius, sir! (None)

R
Ryuzake 04.05.20

b_b_b
Buy A Gamepad.

I
IDarkaxeI 04.05.20

))) The last of the Mohicans

a
arctic_fox 04.05.20

Ryuzake
Ryuzake wrote:
Buy A Gamepad.
on juanís play still

IDarkaxeI
IDarkaxeI wrote:
))) The last of the Mohicans
what?

R
Ryuzake 04.05.20

b_b_b
Well look in the Internet fashion that improves management (there has to be somewhere).

D
Daidjer 04.05.20

b_b_b
You need to go from the first person. So. Without the mouse, three fingers on the keyboard, well, maybe a fourth of the space.

Or like in Mafia 2.

D
DreamEagle 04.05.20

b_b_b
shooters was never made for games.
The gamepad is the only thing you can comfortably play any genre

D
Daidjer 04.05.20

DreamEagle
Anyone. I left hand was already used long ago. I just game with auto that simulators. But always in the first person, well or from the hood.
Here are a few of my videos.
In dogs control of sugar.

The case with drift. And actually, for me, in the Mafia 3 the best control of the car. The machine listens, does not yaw, as in life.

a
arctic_fox 04.05.20

DreamEagle
in the first mafia was well made

a
arctic_fox 04.05.20

Daidjer
always go third person
tried right now as you have almost not to touch the mouse and it seems fine, the main thing all acquired skills from other games not to apply, the type of camera control with the mouse on the corners

D
Daidjer 04.05.20

b_b_b
In some games there is a review of the mouse - look left and right. For example in Mad Max.
First-person sense of speed is there and the naturalness of the trip. ))