3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Isertq 04.05.20 06:56 pm

cooling

The bottom line is, I bought 1050 ti, and up to 60 degree screws don't work(I know that this feature now) but!! the temperature in a simple 42-52 degrees, but the temperature of the PCH (South bridge) as much as 60, when manually enabled 40% of the rotation of coolers, this parameter drops to 45.. So that's what I like to enable continuous operation of the cooler increases with increasing temperature graph. core? In the same BIOS value for CPU smart fan control display: the norm.
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
Isertq 04.05.20

M
MagicHero 04.05.20

yuzay MSI Afterburner, there you can adjust the curve of operation of the coolers depending on the temperature of the chip.

I
Isertq 04.05.20

MagicHero
It's all true, and in the pre-extreme engine it is, but!! I don't want to run every time MSI in startup or steam manually
As I understand it must be a setting in BIOS which is responsible for the item. I just can't see it or need to update the BIOS.

I
Isertq 04.05.20

MagicHero
In and of itself is critical if these values (which in the screenshot on pch and graph kernel. In usani desktop and browser)?

V
VOVAN WOLFovich 04.05.20

Isertq
1) MSI is launched folded and configured once.
2) the Sensor of THIS software can LIE. Review atsew: On the forum, Aida, someone raised the question about high performance with this sensor that the developers said that not all iron all of them clearly or something like that.
3) the temperature look in the BIOS-that is, There it is likely to be in the range of 40-50 degrees. Seek, and do not trust EIDE.
4) the Critical temperature for the PCH is accepted 100 degrees, actually for everything else. I would say more precisely, when will be over 85, then worry. Check it in the BIOS-e.
5) the video card is the warranty of + engineers are not stupid people, I doubt that there is a problem.

I
Isertq 04.05.20

VOVAN WOLF
thanks for the useful and detailed response.
Note)

D
DreamEagle 04.05.20

Isertq
buy a console

I
Isertq 04.05.20

DreamEagle
there is a desire to play FIFA and so on, no cheaters... it's the only plus consoles. no count chitakov

T
Teyroks 04.05.20

Isertq
yeah. and the same number of games. And the prices on console games for the person who bought it and worried about 1050ti clearly not afford.

D
DreamEagle 04.05.20

Isertq
Why do you need this FIFA and all the multi-platform, if there is a chic ekzy. Crash at all I would take, but probably for many sonidera will be a shock if they one apodino will see.