3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JavierAcht 04.05.20 06:56 pm

The discussion of the game (Uncharted 2: Among Thieves)

Released another exclusive for the PS3 console from SONY, which is riveting developers from the Studio Naughty Dog : Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves.
The game went on sale on 13 October 2009 and won almost all the nominations including the nomination game of the Year 2009. Now let's discuss why you're so hooked on this game ? What are the disadvantages ? Write only those who passed or passes the game.

PS : I Ask members not having a PS3 and the game itself not to pollute the topic !
37 Comments
Sort by:
B
Burnoutman 04.05.20

What caught? Yes to all! Everything in it is perfect and interesting. Story, graphics,
the characters,atmosphere and humour!!

P
Percival CoX 04.05.20

in this game everything is perfect, animation, physics, all on high, and the graphics are finally chic!

J
JavierAcht 04.05.20

Liked the 1st time,the role that face was when he jumped from the precipice into the sea,although I bylob not better)

C
Candalistic10 04.05.20

The perfect game and the game of the year in many publications absolutely deserved

R
RadSiGER 04.05.20

I watched the video, the game is finally cool. Would like pogamat on the PS3 in this thing

S
SunnyTheMan 04.05.20

that says it all

M
MetalObsidian 04.05.20

The game is just the bomb. The action begins where it ends with Uncharted:Drake's Fortune.Nathan wakes up on a train that's falling into the abyss. When he scrambles,part of the train falling down,knocking Nathan.
This moment the most memorable in the game.
I liked 2 things in the game.
1: when Nathan is sitting in a Turkish prison and made with my hands dialogue:
left:You have overlooked a very tiny detail,partner.
right:What?
left:Open your eyes:you cheated!
right:Seriously?
It here played a prank on,I already laughed.
2:when Nathan got out of kanalizacii,then it make the car go. That's what game THIS could be. Yes no! Developers Naughty Dog are just great.

MY rating is a solid 10. This game deserved such a rating. We can talk about it a lot.

R
RadSiGER 04.05.20

I agree, the game is great

S
SunnyTheMan 04.05.20

when Nathan is sitting in a Turkish prison and made with my hands dialogue

Yeah, messing with him. Fine..

-----The action begins where it ends with Uncharted:Drake's Fortune-----

That kind of nonsense??? The beginning of the game Uncharted 2 is woven into the plot of Uncharted 2. Why Nathan woke up in the car told the plot of Uncharted 2. If you're not playing, what are you then doing on this forum?

C
Candalistic10 04.05.20

One question. Where is the review? Where Is The Review? After the game, the famous

r
rozil 04.05.20

But console. We often deprive it. And the forum is full especially people.

P
Patrikstar666 04.05.20

This game is a MASTERPIECE.
What I think about this game, written in the blogs (I was there your obzorchik put) if to whom not laziness, read it and tell me what you think about it. I would be very grateful.

A
Andy Danilmo 04.05.20

I read your blog. I really liked your review :) Well everything! This weekend this game will join my collection. ))

r
rozil 04.05.20

Good review, well done. The game is worth it.

U
Ukropchik 04.05.20

Discuss the game
For me the Best excuses for PS3 , and another reason to buy this console.

Z
Zvon1501 04.05.20

Unfortunately, I have no PS3, but I found, downloaded videoprohozhdenie in the Internet and now saving up money for a PS3, most exciting adventure, 10 out of 10 this game!!!!!!))))))))))

T
Tar1k91 04.05.20

damn cool game PS3 is worth buying just for such projects.

x
xxDaxteRxx 04.05.20

SunnyTheMan fully support the opinion of the guy with the video,the game really is a masterpiece and a jewel and it's really probably not the best thing that happened to the gaming industry over the past few years.........

M
Miss Willis 04.05.20

it is a pity that games like this and final Fantasy navypuskal on the PC.
Go buy a console, chtoli......
will not eat, drink, and generally look like naked, a computer one I was missing!
Even outside this site about this game say only good)

T
Tensh 04.05.20

Passed the game, was my first action-shooter on the PS3. Very hooked.
Such games on PC and never will be.)