3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AndreySol 04.05.20 10:41 pm

The coop is empty (Life is Feudal: Forest Village)

Version 1.0.6232
Built a chicken coop, next to it the hut of the hunter - and no stupid chickens. Kurosu rushing through the empty chicken coop, zero sense. What can I do ? Then no ship in the expedition send - right cakes in which eggs are...
12 Comments
Sort by:
L
Len4ik00N 04.05.20

AndreySol
litsuha or pirates thinking?

A
AndreySol 04.05.20

Pirates. What's the difference ?

e
e13geni4 04.05.20

AndreySol
I have a similar picture on the pig farm. After all svinushek had to put on the beef ( oats ran out early ) , too long there is not one pig, tired of waiting... ( v 1.0.6247 )

L
Len4ik00N 04.05.20

AndreySol
if I had a license, it is possible (and even necessary) would be to make the brain the developers of the game, and wait and hope that the problem will take care of itself or make a bunch of saves and replayed again, or just skip the game until it will not bring to mind. I chose the latter, because to become a beta tester, even for free - a dubious pleasure.

A
AndreySol 04.05.20

Yeah the problem with the lack of chickens decided - was that the first chicken(which had a brood to go), immediately after the construction of the coop ate wild animals. Built another chicken coop - lucky, Kura survived and the process has begun. But then a new trouble - kurosu refuses to refer carried eggs in the barn. It seems to have an insurmountable bug ?

e
e13geni4 04.05.20

AndreySol
Just your kurosu doesn't like chickens ))) make another and everything will be OK.

D
Dimasya582 04.05.20

AndreySol
I have all this normal, how many eggs have accumulated in the chicken coop? maybe there should be a certain number - although I did not notice.
Play is also not on the license.

H
Hemo 04.05.20

There should be just a lot of eggs to carry, I have about 200 to wear started.

A
AndreySol 04.05.20

However, all developers very dull - I have to wear began from a smaller number, just a specific number I failed to detect. But the expedition is already gone, so scratch that...

G
Gramo3eka 04.05.20

Built a donkey farm, but no donkeys. I did not complete or did not understand?

e
e13geni4 04.05.20

Gramo3eka
Enough to build a farm. We still have to send an expedition to bring relevant technology )))

G
Gramo3eka 04.05.20

e13geni4
ATP